Career Officer
# 11
01-18-2014, 09:05 AM
Here, I need someone to thoroughly check my mission, Extraction.

Mission ID: Extraction - ST-HRJS4PZ5N

Reviewer only for the moment.
Empire Veteran
# 12
01-18-2014, 09:41 AM
Added to queue . Might be able to do it today.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...1#post13990891
Career Officer
# 13
01-18-2014, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkrik23 View Post
Added to queue . Might be able to do it today.
Wait until version 1.16 goes live, which will be in a few minutes. It's short so it won't take you long.

EDIT: Just started the republish - it should be live soon!

Last edited by nakedsnake001; 01-18-2014 at 10:00 AM.
Empire Veteran
# 14
01-18-2014, 11:40 AM
I played with Sarabi for this one.

Kormek's office: I am a grumpy cat. Noted no spelling or typo errors. Dialogue options are always good.

Empok Nor: Rawr cat returns! And my name is....Smaug... You are as scared as a rawrf cat frenemy. DOOOOOOOM. That really was the most interesting Jem'hadar in the world. Aww, my nephew gave his uncle the pride lands... Nice job on the gravity controls and puzzles. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Trivias: Super giant space battle and make sure to release the Kraken. I killed Suroo .

Sublevel H: Very large battles with tons of tough enemies. Bring mortars, healers, and tac officers. I killed Suroo again . Super giant explosion.

Sublevel D: Always hated this map. Working as intended.

Trivias space: Nice transition work.

Ready Room: The end.

5-stars, 100 dilithium tip. Well done, the dialogue and Easter eggs along with some of the mechanics are what I always look forward to in this series. I will say that I thought there might be a twist at the ending. But it seems this story is over, well done on the series.
King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride.
Empire Veteran
# 15
01-18-2014, 03:28 PM
Extraction by Nak3dsnake.

Deep Space: Did you mean engineer with the acronym ENG? It might be better to fully spell it out. Up to you though.

[NPC] ENG: I'm getting the scans now. The debris does not appear to be Federation in design, but I am reading phaser fire and wreckage consistent with atleast 2 Klingon Birds of Prey. Looks like the Byzantine put up a fight.

At and least need a space between them, and you might want to put the word two itself instead of the number.

[NPC] Captain Jarpek: Ah, so the Federation have sent the famous Vice Admiral Scar to reclaim their lost comrades? How predictable.

Have should be has since the Federation is a singular word. Their should be its as well.
I liked the multiple dialogue choices, always a good thing. The ole warp in bug happens when the Klingons warp in and keep repeating it. Try having them warp right on the player so this doesn't occur. I think it might be better to put the second warp point in front of the player after the first one. Nice planet transition!

[NPC] : I don't like it, sir. We're in Klingon territory and that's their planetary defense force? We're walking into an ambush! We can beam over to the Byzantine now that the defenses are taken care of, for now. I think you can remove for now at the end of the last sentence.

Deck 16: Nothing major, simple combat objectives. Breach door command was nice.
Deck One: Same as before.

Klingon installation Nice little final battle.

This is a very simple mission and is short but it is just his/her first. You did an excellent job and I see you already have a good grasp of the foundry mechanics. You'll be using a lot of these tricks hehe. 5-stars and 100 dilithium.
Lieutenant
# 16 Logitech part 2 mission
01-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Hey I would love you to play part 2 of my series. Thank you for taking the time to play and leave feedback and rate it

Thanks
Logitech007

Name: The Unexpected Returns Part Two
ID: ST-HCHMV3CNC
Author: Logitech007
Language: English
Allegiance: Starfleet-Federation
Level: 16+
Version:V1.1:
Story: After the initial dangerous disasters encounter with the Tzenkethi after 50 years. The Tzenkethi are back. What do the Tzenkethi want? You and your team will soon get answers to your questions. Trapped behind enemy lines, you and your team must forage together some unlikely foes to escape from the Tzenkethi and return to Federation space. Will you make it back to Federation space or will your spend the rest of your life behind enemy lines.
Where to start:Wall console just outside of the transporter room on Earth space dock.
Empire Veteran
# 17
01-18-2014, 06:20 PM
I shall play it tomorrow!
Career Officer
# 18
01-18-2014, 09:04 PM
You might need to rerun the mission again, as I have made many major changes to the story and progression since you last played.
Empire Veteran
# 19
01-19-2014, 05:12 AM
I will see about a re-run in the future.
Empire Veteran
# 20
01-19-2014, 03:31 PM
I will review your mission after I do some work in the foundry Logi.