DS9
TNG
even the top half of the TOS is in, just not the bottom half
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiovaeden View Post
Maybe your right... maybe I'm being impatient.

But I have heard a lot of sentiment... that apparently we are wrong and that the mini-skirt is part of the mirror universe set and not the TOS set..... or so the people in the game are saying, which is all heresay anyway and speculation.

So again clarification would be appreciated especially since Jackalope did confirm it.

I guess no ones knows what we are actually getting.
They are lying to you. The miniskirts are part of the TOS set. The miniskirt uniforms were the only thing that the girls wore in the original series. And I know Atari sucks, but it seems like it would land them in legal trouble if they were false-advertising like that (Im not saying Im gonna sue them!).
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 11:30 AM
there's a world of difference between DELIBERATLY LYING and a BUG thats causing options not to show.

i suspect right now the devs and the CSM's are running about like headless chickens trying to deal with a million and one problems, of which this is one. so before people start getting all "lawyer happy" lets see what the official word on this is..

bug, or not included.

and as the preorder FAQ says they should be in, i'm leaning towards "bug"
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 11:41 AM
and we have an official answer folks..

ITS A BUG!

suspect at some point they'll merge these threads, probably into the thread with the dev reply