Lt. Commander
I am curious, I have the game stop pre order for the so called exclusive Enterprise Constitution Class Cruiser, Has any one been able to redeem there as of yet, and if you did, can u let me in on how you did it please?

Thanks in advance
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:57 AM
From as far as I know no one has gotten it and those that got the deluxe edition got the wrong items.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 07:59 AM
I got an email from Gamestop about my pre-ordered, and it should be delivered today. from what I have read around the code is one the inside cover of the box itself. So depending on when your order gets to you is when you'll be able to redeem those codes. But all this is just from what I've observed, we'll see if this actually happens.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:03 AM
I have already picked up my copy and put in the retail code, still have no pre order items, just was curious to see if i am missing a step, i thought it was supposed to give me a popvc up box when i logged in for the first time with the retail code to be able to claim the items (pretty sure i read this some where in the forums during beta)
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:06 AM
Wow I wish they hadn't archived all those old threads about this.

The items are supposed to be added when you enter the "Retail Key" that is either in your box (if you got a physical version)...or in your e-mail (having been sent by your download retailer). The bonus items should appear in the "C-Store" menu in the game (by clicking on the "arrow" up on the Minimap).

If your bonus items are not listed in the C-Store menu after you enter your retail key, then there may be a glitch, bug, or some other issue.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:08 AM
Yeah I guess there's currently some other issues...they had been saying that the items were linked to your retail code. I thought to myself at the time that it sounded strangely complicated. And now we see the result lol...
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 08:09 AM
i have done this already, so i do appreciate the sarcasm as i have ( once again) followed all the steps), as there are still no pre-order items,
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 08:13 AM
Hey, I still remember the collectors edition when the EU version of WoW: TBC came out, you actually had to cut out a piece of the paper cover and send it to Blizzard's offices in Paris...by MAIL, no scans accepted...I don't think anything Cryptic/Distributors do could possibly be worse than that
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 08:14 AM
Lt. Commander