Lt. Commander
# 11 no no
02-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by M78
Wonder if it has to do with the DDE, and 10am PST time or 1 PM Est. People that have the Digital Download have to wait until 10 AM PST.
No the normaler costumers buy the box in a shop can't aktivate the key the nice words "...the key has no match in our records..." appears ...very good start i will wait till tomorrow and try again..when its no funktion meanwhile to the weekend i will bring back to the shop because of not accebel Contract 50 euro for nothing is to much
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Did U guys get the CORRECT Items ?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 09:03 AM
Not me, It listed some armor instead of the connie i wanted. if i wanted some armor, i would of ordered for the armor, I ordered for the connie, for me that kills it. Since I got here about a year ago, not once have i complained about anything, but now im highly upset. For me being able to use the connie is the only reason i pre-ordered. If no connie, well, i had fun, but i won't stay, ill cancel and not feel bad in the least.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 09:14 AM
I have the correct items available in the ingame c-store, bummer that the redmatter seems that it will bind to only one character, but the ship seems to be reusable. What is disturbing is that i waited through the early start period to enter the key and use the uniforms, rather than have to pay credits ingame to switch uniforms. But i cannot seem to create a character with those uniforms, if i still have to use my character credits i am going to be very displeased.

Oh anyone else unable to use TNG/DS9 uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
Not me, It listed some armor instead of the connie i wanted. if i wanted some armor, i would of ordered for the armor, I ordered for the connie, for me that kills it. Since I got here about a year ago, not once have i complained about anything, but now im highly upset. For me being able to use the connie is the only reason i pre-ordered. If no connie, well, i had fun, but i won't stay, ill cancel and not feel bad in the least.
I also got the Armor, Im so mad,

I emailed STO and Gamestop, waiting for a reply, also in teh IRC Chat, I believe someone mentioned Cryptic is trying to figure it out....

I refuse to play without my Connie.....
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 09:42 AM
I don't have the uniforms either, I was also unable to get the Enterprise, I claimed it through the C-Store, but it doesn't show up anywhere? any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 09:54 AM
My key gives me the following error.

"This product key did not match our records."
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 01:17 PM
ive noticed that the deluxe version keys seem to have access to their uniforms anyone with collectors Ed able to access their uniforms yet?