Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Commander
I mean, maybe the found missions should reward 60 Dilithium instead of 90, but as far as the Dilithium ore and bonus mark levels go, I think that these rewards have repopulated the dyson sphere, so why not keep it?
More anything?
"MORE EVERYTHING!"
-Jerry Seinfeld on Star Trek Online Content

Foundry Works: Uncharted
Ensign
# 2
01-22-2014, 11:38 AM
Agreed!!! Maybe not 2x like they were but the missions should still reward dilithium or the space zone is worthless.
Captain
# 3
01-22-2014, 11:44 AM
The is the "flock too" effect. If it remains constant, the sphere will die again.

Better to be a recurring event
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Career Officer
# 4
01-22-2014, 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahminus View Post
The is the "flock too" effect. If it remains constant, the sphere will die again.

Better to be a recurring event
Yup. The plan to have various events to guide players to the various areas in the game is a good one.
Captain
# 5
01-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Beware what you ask for, if they were to add Dilithium they would probably lower Rep marks. Better that they made the rewards selectable, Rep marks, Fleet marks or Dilithium, but not all at the same time, that way if you are grinding for a reason you get what you need.
That goes the same in the other encounter zones, for instance the Rep mark payout in the Defarri Invasion ground zone is a bad joke.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Career Officer
# 6
01-22-2014, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxvitor View Post
Beware what you ask for, if they were to add Dilithium they would probably lower Rep marks. Better that they made the rewards selectable, Rep marks, Fleet marks or Dilithium, but not all at the same time, that way if you are grinding for a reason you get what you need.
That goes the same in the other encounter zones, for instance the Rep mark payout in the Defarri Invasion ground zone is a bad joke.
Funny. I go to Deferi ground zone for Fleet marks on the KDF side because the Queue is so empty for the space battles most times.

Last edited by feiqa; 01-22-2014 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Spelling & grammar
Captain
# 7
01-22-2014, 04:22 PM
Oh it's a great place to farm fleet marks, but really I think they should make it selectable, give you a choice of Fleet marks or Rep marks or Dilithium, or at least give you something you can do with fleet marks if you aren't in a fleet.
If something is not broken, don't fix it, if it is broken, don't leave it broken.
Oh Hell NO to ARC........One Ring to Rule Them all........
Ensign
# 8
01-23-2014, 08:19 AM
I'm not saying it should be double rewards all the time but still reward some dilithium like the ground area does. That way you have some other options for dilithium other than deferi, satellites, and mining everyday. The time it takes to get 50 marks from space mission just to turn them into dilithium isn't worth it by itself IMO.
Commander
# 9
01-23-2014, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toutsuu View Post
Agreed!!! Maybe not 2x like they were but the missions should still reward dilithium or the space zone is worthless.
The Dyson space zones had missions with good dilithium rewards. Those were removed on Dec 19, 2013.
Ensign
# 10
01-23-2014, 09:49 AM
I don't know how much they rewarded before... But some dilithium would be appreciated again by all I'm sure.