Lt. Commander
# 1 Character Slots
02-02-2010, 08:21 AM
Ok. How many actual character slots do we have. I want to make a Fed of each class (3). I thought there was two default character slots. I could not afford the lifetime, so I assume I only have two. Someone told me that you unlocked a third a lvl 6, but Im not believing it.

Hoping they add additional slots to the C-Store. I should be getting my 500 points with the DDE.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 08:23 AM
You get 2 slots at the start, you get a 3rd when you unlock Klingons (either get level 6 or do the Stop The Signal mission). So 3 total, 5 if you're a lifer. There will probably be extra slots available in the C-Store at some point but i don't think it's been confirmed (very likely though).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:24 AM
You do unlock a third slot when you reach level 6 and unlock the klingon side of the game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodz
You get 2 slots at the start, you get a 3rd when you unlock Klingons (either get level 6 or do the Stop The Signal mission). So 3 total, 5 if you're a lifer. There will probably be extra slots available in the C-Store at some point but i don't think it's been confirmed (very likely though).
5 if your a 12mo sub too.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:35 AM
is there another way to get more than 3? 3 are too few to try other classes and races...
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 09:04 AM
You can always delete characters and reclaim those slots.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisi88 View Post
is there another way to get more than 3? 3 are too few to try other classes and races...
The only ways to get more than 3 slots is to buy either the lifetime subscription or yearly sub. It's pretty widely assumed though that the C-store will offer extra slots in exchange for real life money at some later date.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PodSix
You can always delete characters and reclaim those slots.
Not really on option for those who like to run different characters concurrently. I run characters solo and teamed with specific people (so we level together). Altitis for the win!

I have five slots (12-month and surpassed level six) and would like more slots. Currently I've only filled two -- one solo and one who runs with my wife -- but I'd like a solo character from each class, I'd like to try different class/ship combinations, and I'd like to level some characters with family/friends.

Variety is good.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionheart View Post
Not really on option for those who like to run different characters concurrently. I run characters solo and teamed with specific people (so we level together). Altitis for the win!

I have five slots (12-month and surpassed level six) and would like more slots. Currently I've only filled two -- one solo and one who runs with my wife -- but I'd like a solo character from each class, I'd like to try different class/ship combinations, and I'd like to level some characters with family/friends.

Variety is good.
Pretty much the same here. I got some toons I play with my hubby and some I solo. Ideally I would like 3 for each side but I figure just like they did for champions they will have additional slots for sale on the C-store in a month or two.