Lt. Commander
# 1 Translation of fed posts
02-01-2010, 10:27 PM
Klingons are figuring out tactics that make it so we cannot win by forming a ball with autofire on...

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-01-2010, 10:33 PM
As a Fed.... I HATE the "Fed Ball." Especially in the cracked planetoid map. It's friggin BORING sitting there and waiting for Klingons to come, but if you go out on your own you're effed because the rest of the ball won't help you. This is why I only play capture and hold, because then we actually HAVE to move.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by proudnerd View Post
As a Fed.... I HATE the "Fed Ball." Especially in the cracked planetoid map. It's friggin BORING sitting there and waiting for Klingons to come, but if you go out on your own you're effed because the rest of the ball won't help you. This is why I only play capture and hold, because then we actually HAVE to move.
Capture and hold gets annoying since a lot of klingons don't seem to realize you cannot cap while cloaked.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 10:47 PM
It's enlightening to play pvp on the fed side. Watching them fly around in circles on full impulse waiting for kdf to attack. Having them refuse groups, watching them fly back on full impulse to get killed one by one over and over.

Half the time they don't talk, don't group. The other half the time they die 3 times and quit the match, having some other guy join and fly around not knowing how to find his teammates.

10 matches today, 0-10. Most were about 15-2.

It reminded me of the monty python twit sketch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 11:01 PM
Ahhh, PvP in the MMO world. My, how every single thing in this forum reminds me of WoW.

Every...single...thing...

Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
It's enlightening to play pvp on the fed side. Watching them fly around in circles on full impulse waiting for kdf to attack. Having them refuse groups, watching them fly back on full impulse to get killed one by one over and over.

Half the time they don't talk, don't group. The other half the time they die 3 times and quit the match, having some other guy join and fly around not knowing how to find his teammates.

10 matches today, 0-10. Most were about 15-2.

It reminded me of the monty python twit sketch.

Tier ?

That sound pretty much T1 fed side
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-01-2010, 11:09 PM
The elistism reeking from some klingon posts is pretty disgusting. THis is feedback forum, not e-peen forum...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
The elistism reeking from some klingon posts is pretty disgusting. THis is feedback forum, not e-peen forum...
In some things they are correct rather than just elitist, I mean come on people are shooting the first kling out of cloak who happens to have a bunch of funny icons under his name and is curiously hard to kill...., and then whinging klings are unstoppable tankmages.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockeryangel
In some things they are correct rather than just elitist, I mean come on people are shooting the first kling out of cloak who happens to have a bunch of funny icons under his name and is curiously hard to kill...., and then whinging klings are unstoppable tankmages.
I didnt say they arent corrent. Im just speaking about the tone they say it (we rock, you are a noob, L2P)...but only like 1-2 klingons here can post something wich doesnt include belittlement and insulting of the opposite faction, and its pretty sad. On the other hand, its their fault, because with such "feedback" no dev will ever listen to them.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-01-2010, 11:41 PM
*** MSG from Federation High Command ***
*** Topic : !!111!!!11!1111

QQ
Whine
Cry
Nerf this
Nerf that
OP this
OP that