Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Star Trek Online General Discussion
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
02-02-2010, 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerenan
I purchased the CE from Best Buy. I do have my Best Buy Tribble that comes with the pre-order from them and I have my uniforms from the CE. However, I do not have my Red Matter capacitor.

There is a Connie in the C-store which I did not think I got with any of my purchases.

Perhaps the Connie is mistakenly there instead of my Red Matter capacitor?
Sounds like a bug (I'd still claim it though!) but the Red Matter Capacitor, WAY OP. (Glad I got one)
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-02-2010, 10:56 AM
My TR-116 is missing from my pre-order, instead i got a red matter capacitor.
My DS9 uniforms that came with the Gold Ed are also missing completely, both from character creator and tailor.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexraptor View Post
My TR-116 is missing from my pre-order, instead i got a red matter capacitor.
My DS9 uniforms that came with the Gold Ed are also missing completely, both from character creator and tailor.
Be thankful, the red matter capacitor is b'dass
Lt. Commander
# 44
02-02-2010, 11:11 AM
Yes, every CE edition shows the 500 Cryptic points as being part of the deal. It doesn't matter where you bought it from. Each outlet also had different perks above the package deals.
Lt. Commander
# 45
02-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BilboBagginsWPG View Post
Yes, every CE edition shows the 500 Cryptic points as being part of the deal. It doesn't matter where you bought it from. Each outlet also had different perks above the package deals.
That was my impression as well.

At this point the uniforms are now showing up on the tailor (at least for me). I haven't received the 500 cryptic points, however (if we're actually getting those).