Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
Me either. And trying to send them an email through their web page is a joke. It just keeps taking you to links back to looking up your order.
Lt. Commander
Have not recieved addtional info or codes today to claim liberated borg or the 3 retro uniforms. How do I claim these?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 08:44 AM
They were suppose to be able to be claimed from the store, but did not show up. I am sure they will eventually.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:50 AM
I as of yet cannot access my additional features that were promised to me by Atari's Deluxe edition.

I have only 2 choices in the c-store Buy Klingon playable race for 260 points and buy Ferengi playable race for 60.

anyone see anything more in the c-store?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 09:35 AM
We won't have access to the pre-order bonuses until they send out the retail keys. I haven't received mine yet, but I'm sure it will be along shortly.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Found this answer.

Go to Atari.com

Hit "Support" at the top

Near the bottom of the text is the "Store Support" link. Click that next.

Top of the Left Column is "What is my order status" click that.

You'll need your old confirmation email or just to know what email you told them before and your last FIVE digits of the CC you paid with. Plug those in here.

This takes you to a page displaying your order.

At the bottom are 2 yellow boxes with crappy icons in them. The left of these is a bad clip art printer. CLICK THIS

Now you can see the 2 serial numbers (one for the retail, one for the preorder). The retail one is topmost on mine. Copy it and head to the frontpage of StarTrekOnline.com and click the box for "Redeem your key."

Paste that serial number there.

Important: this was NOT working this morning, but worked when I tried it again an hour ago.

EDIT: You claim some of these items by visiting the C-Store, and looking at the second "Special Unlocks" tab. That's where you "claim" some of your freebies.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 09:47 AM
I got my borg boff (they also have one for the klingon side which is awesome), my red matter capacitor, and the ambassador title. The uniforms weren't there. Hopefully, they'll show up once I'm home from work.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brigonos View Post
I got my borg boff (they also have one for the klingon side which is awesome), my red matter capacitor, and the ambassador title. The uniforms weren't there. Hopefully, they'll show up once I'm home from work.
Not on the tailor? I was having that issue with my WoK Admiral uni, but my CO Lifetime TOS Mirror uni showed up after midnight EST last night. Looks rather awesome, too.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Just got my Atari key in my email.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnoh
Found this answer.

Go to Atari.com

Hit "Support" at the top

Near the bottom of the text is the "Store Support" link. Click that next.

Top of the Left Column is "What is my order status" click that.

You'll need your old confirmation email or just to know what email you told them before and your last FIVE digits of the CC you paid with. Plug those in here.

This takes you to a page displaying your order.

At the bottom are 2 yellow boxes with crappy icons in them. The left of these is a bad clip art printer. CLICK THIS

Now you can see the 2 serial numbers (one for the retail, one for the preorder). The retail one is topmost on mine. Copy it and head to the frontpage of StarTrekOnline.com and click the box for "Redeem your key."

Paste that serial number there.

Important: this was NOT working this morning, but worked when I tried it again an hour ago.

EDIT: You claim some of these items by visiting the C-Store, and looking at the second "Special Unlocks" tab. That's where you "claim" some of your freebies.
That worked for me, tyvm. I don't know if the SN will work, but now at least I have something and feel better