Lt. Commander
# 1 Reviews outside this Forum
02-02-2010, 06:49 AM
I would just like to point out to all the people that flame those of us that have legitimate concerns about this game and what needs to be fixed to repair it. Just google Star Trek Online Reviews you will see the that indeed the sad truth of it is there is now already the confirmation of our concerns by OB testers voicing these concerns on reviews on the big name online suppliers.

To Cryptic I would say that you do well to listen to us the OB testers. We did our bit and tested. These are our findings.

Feds on Klingon Bridges? - please fix

Skill system in current form? - please fix

1 on 1 PVP? non existent - please fix

Memory Alpha Crafting? The place is huge with only a few npc barterers and a kitchen pedal bin type device thus proving you guys had intended an awesome crafting system that has for some reason dissapeared - please fix

Bridge officer rewards not being given out on completion of missions? I heard that they now are being given out but still what about all my previous BO's that are still missing? - please fix

Lack of Klingon Faction content? Not happy about it but you said more will come so hopefully this one can be laid to rest but just in case - please fix

That is all for now......if we had this sorted then I am sure that any content added after this we would be more than happy to pay for Major Content Expansions every 6 months to a year
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 06:51 AM
I did my own review too
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 06:51 AM
+1 agree

p.s i would like to see the abiltity to have more then 5 people in a group .. for example fleet actions.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slycon View Post
+1 agree

p.s i would like to see the abiltity to have more then 5 people in a group .. for example fleet actions.
YOu mean like 10 or 20 people? Already in the game! /facepalm
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slycon View Post
+1 agree

Good call i forgot about that one......please input the major points that I have probably overlooked
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraculus View Post
eh no it isnt.. u can only have 5 people in a group but more then 5 in a fleet action.. i want the abilty to have all of them in the same group or 4 groups in a fleet group.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 06:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraculus View Post
Not actually teamed up......they are just merely in the same fleet instance
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 07:02 AM
/Ninja Bump.......yeah I saw someone else do it and it made me cry with laughter!!!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 10:11 AM
*Cough* :p