Lt. Commander
# 1 Ordered from Steam
02-02-2010, 09:03 AM
I did my pre-order from Steam and went to get my key. The games information said, "This game will unlock in approximately 4 hours." 4 HOURS! It is 12:00 EST and then game starts at 1:00 EST. I have to wait another 3 hours to get my items! Unbelievable! It's bad enough we couldn't use any of it for the headstart and now I can't use it for until the live game has been on for 3 hours! If anyone else has gotten their code of some other info, can you please let me know. I am talking to the people that pre-ordered from Steam.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 09:06 AM
3hours! It's the end of the world!

I'm still waiting on Steam but It's not like I need to items right this second anyway...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 09:06 AM
So the pre-order key lets you play, you just can't get the items?

It's an academic question for me, since I'm at work until later tonight anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 09:08 AM
well i paid total 300 euros for dde and lifetime so it comes close to the end of the world!!
its like you buy a car and seller tells you all runz fine cept the breaks they start to work morow night.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnuting View Post
The pre order key let you start playing on Friday. It's just the items it will unlock and if you want to keep playing.
Got that, I have been playing. Was just wondering if we're in some kind of grace period until we get the full retail keys.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treboran
So the pre-order key lets you play, you just can't get the items?

It's an academic question for me, since I'm at work until later tonight anyway.
The pre order key let you start playing on Friday. It's just the items it will unlock and if you want to keep playing.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norador
well i paid total 300 euros for dde and lifetime so it comes close to the end of the world!!
its like you buy a car and seller tells you all runz fine cept the breaks they start to work morow night.....
Actually, more like the custom floor mats aren't in yet. . .
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Codename-Hawk View Post
I did my pre-order from Steam and went to get my key. The games information said, "This game will unlock in approximately 4 hours." 4 HOURS! It is 12:00 EST and then game starts at 1:00 EST. I have to wait another 3 hours to get my items! Unbelievable! It's bad enough we couldn't use any of it for the headstart and now I can't use it for until the live game has been on for 3 hours! If anyone else has gotten their code of some other info, can you please let me know. I am talking to the people that pre-ordered from Steam.
hope that works out for you
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by norador
Breaks start working tomorrow? That doesn't even make sense.

It would be more like going to see a movie and it's full so you have to come back next session in 3hours.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 09:14 AM
3 more hours to go 3 more hours lol is still waiting funny question did you like me download it via steam for open beta and then when the head start happened was forced to re download it? I was boy I laughed due to my download speed i didnt get to start headstart till sunday boy did i laugh of cause sunday I was building a fence in my garden so didnt get on till five funny isnt it and now i have to wait 3 more hours for my keys lol llol lol!!!!!!11111one! anyway maybe its time for my medication...,