Career Officer
<topic>

I thought once I hit T3 I'd need uncommon duty officers.

Thanks
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-14-2014, 06:48 PM
There might be an occasional Green, blue or purple Doff for specific projects but generally all DOFFs are common.
Career Officer
# 3
01-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by otakuboyt View Post
<topic>

I thought once I hit T3 I'd need uncommon duty officers.

Thanks
Used to be that was the case but around Season 7 (possibly at launch) they transitioned over to all whites because people were starting to get there and were very displeased, but the big motivator, if I recall correctly, was that people had managed to push pretty far along the new Romulan Reputation system on Tribble and were not pleased at needing to burn hard earned blue and purple quality DOFFs on the fighters and the Devs had a lightbulb moment and made the changes to the Fleet System at the same time as they did the Reputation System.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bazag View Post
There might be an occasional Green, blue or purple Doff for specific projects but generally all DOFFs are common.
Can you name some of them? As far as I'm aware all the projects calling for DOFFs now only take whites.
Captain
# 4
01-14-2014, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by canis36 View Post
Can you name some of them? As far as I'm aware all the projects calling for DOFFs now only take whites.
One of the starbase special projects... a trade mission to the Gamma Quadrant, maybe? Anyway, that one takes green traders.
Empire Veteran
# 5
01-14-2014, 11:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandoknight89 View Post
One of the starbase special projects... a trade mission to the Gamma Quadrant, maybe? Anyway, that one takes green traders.
That's just an old leftover from when it used to. It takes white civilian DOFFs now i think. Maybe white Traders. Either way, they never bothered changing the icon I believe.

Captain
# 6
01-15-2014, 02:55 PM
Yep, the traders one is the only non-white one left. I wish Cryptic would leave more that burn green doffs. They're beginning to become an epidemic on my rosters.
Captain
# 7
01-19-2014, 08:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noblet View Post
Yep, the traders one is the only non-white one left. I wish Cryptic would leave more that burn green doffs. They're beginning to become an epidemic on my rosters.
You can trade them in for 3 whites in Starfleet/Klingon Academy or New Romulus Command.
Career Officer
# 8
01-28-2014, 07:08 AM
or exchange officer mission and likely will become a blue, blues are the problem, because they are unlikely to become anything but another blue
Delirium Tremens
Completed Starbase, Embassy, Mine, Spire and No Win Scenario
Nothing to do anymore.
http://dtfleet.com/
Visit our Youtube channel