Lt. Commander
# 1 Entertainment Time
02-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Been through so many MMO launch days to count at this point that I wanted to try something new. So when I got up at 10am first thing I did was go to the kitchen and make some pop corn. Next filled up my soda for my caffeine fix. Proceed to sit down at my computer...

Now from here is what I learned to do. Next step is open the forums and laugh at all the "I Quit" "You fail" "OMG this should have been fixed during beta" threads for the next few hours. Haven't tried to open the game, haven't tried to register my key. I think after another hour or so of entertainment at the expense of the oh so surprised it's not a shower of milk and honey release of a MMO, I'll take a nap. Than maybe... just maybe I'll try the game out.

*continues to munch on pop corn*
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath_TalDyrk
Been through so many MMO launch days to count at this point that I wanted to try something new. So when I got up at 10am first thing I did was go to the kitchen and make some pop corn. Next filled up my soda for my caffeine fix. Proceed to sit down at my computer...

Now from here is what I learned to do. Next step is open the forums and laugh at all the "I Quit" "You fail" "OMG this should have been fixed during beta" threads for the next few hours. Haven't tried to open the game, haven't tried to register my key. I think after another hour or so of entertainment at the expense of the oh so surprised it's not a shower of milk and honey release of a MMO, I'll take a nap. Than maybe... just maybe I'll try the game out.

*continues to munch on pop corn*
Makes me wish I wasnt working so that I can really read all of the crazy posts that people are writing. I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds this whole ordeal hillarious.