Lt. Commander
# 1 Missing Miniskirts from DDE
02-02-2010, 07:45 AM
One of the features offered by the DDE is the TOS Uniform Set. This was meant to also include lower-half uniform options for Federation characters, specifically the mini-skirts shown in TOS.

In the thread titled: BTW, TOS uniforms include mini skirts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
Kept forgetting to mention that!
However while the upper uniform sections for the TOS Uniform Sets do seem to be in place as far as I can tell thus far, the lower-body options to complete these uniform types do not seem to be present.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Yes, I saw the same as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they're going to add it soon, though.

At the beginning of OB there was no lower style for the TNG-Movie (grey shoulders) style uniform, but it got added relatively quickly.

It's lazy, and unfortunate it's not there already, but I wouldn't worry too much. You can always change into the pants when they fix it.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 07:53 AM
The TOS pants are in the game, they are a sub-option when you choose knee or ankle lenght pants... or maybe its the KHAAAAAAAAAN set Im thinking of...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Yeah cryptic has to stop promising things that they aren't going to give. It's probably one of the big things giving them a bad name... unfullfilled promises.

Maybe it's sad that I was super excited about making my female joined trill with the mini-skirt... but it was one of the main reasons I got the DDE version.

We were promised the mini-skirt... where is it?
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiovaeden View Post
Yeah cryptic has to stop promising things that they aren't going to give. It's probably one of the big things giving them a bad name... unfullfilled promises.

Maybe it's sad that I was super excited about making my female joined trill with the mini-skirt... but it was one of the main reasons I got the DDE version.

We were promised the mini-skirt... where is it?
Give them a break... theyve been working their as*es off for weeks now. They seem to be trickling in, Ive got a few more things in my tailor options than I did a little bit ago.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 08:15 AM
Sad Panda!
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 08:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aisling
Give them a break... theyve been working their as*es off for weeks now. They seem to be trickling in, Ive got a few more things in my tailor options than I did a little bit ago.
Maybe your right... maybe I'm being impatient.

But I have heard a lot of sentiment... that apparently we are wrong and that the mini-skirt is part of the mirror universe set and not the TOS set..... or so the people in the game are saying, which is all heresay anyway and speculation.

So again clarification would be appreciated especially since Jackalope did confirm it.

I guess no ones knows what we are actually getting.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 10:17 AM
As per the OP's link to Jackalope's (Cryptic) thread, mini-skirts will be included. (It's a big reason I went with the DDE as opposed to a non-digital copy actually hehe!)

I'm pretty surprised it's not an option at the costume store yet, even though the TOS (tops) are. I'm glad this post was made... hopefully it will draw a Dev's attention to this oversight and be corrected soon!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 10:20 AM
anyone /bugged it in game yet?

i'm at work, just got my key from D2D and applied it so not been able to see if i can locate it anywhere..

but if its meant to be in, and it isnt, its a bug, and they said it included the skirt so its clearly a bug.

they (those who can actually fix this) pay attention to the in-game bug reports a lot quicker than threads on the forums, so if we want a quick resolution to this that'd be the way to go.

i know i'll be /bugging it if its not there when i get home
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikademus View Post
As per the OP's link to Jackalope's (Cryptic) thread, mini-skirts will be included. (It's a big reason I went with the DDE as opposed to a non-digital copy actually hehe!)

I'm pretty surprised it's not an option at the costume store yet, even though the TOS (tops) are. I'm glad this post was made... hopefully it will draw a Dev's attention to this oversight and be corrected soon!
Well basically this is wrong advertising (the preorder FAQ clearly stated that the skirts will be included).

So if anybody ordered Digital Deluxe Preorder, he is now able to return it. The Product was not delivered completely.