Lt. Commander
# 1 Outrage!!
02-02-2010, 10:41 AM
did anyone else think ferengi was going to be a playable option in this game? i sure did and when i got in on the cb last play cycle all i heard was people talking about how they had JUST removed the ferengi option from the character creator. OB rolls around no one knows why there gone but its pretty clear they WERE an option i think to myself whatever they are just trying to test all the skins they can before release and wait patiently.

Now i log in to find that "playable ferengi" is a c-store option wtf is this bs.... i can handle the klingon playable fed being there and being alot more points(dont understand it since you can make a custom klingon already) but i dont understand why the ferengi have no custom creation option and now i gotta pay for your stupid cryptic points to get the one thing i wanted from this stupid game witch was to be a ferengi....

i am not amused sir, good day.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 10:58 AM
A country recently devastated by an earthquake...... People being executed for their political or religious beliefs..... people in some parts of the world dying of starvation......

And you're "outraged" over a video game?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyrogers
A country recently devastated by an earthquake...... People being executed for their political or religious beliefs..... people in some parts of the world dying of starvation......

Well...

This isn't the CNN forums now is it? It's the STO forums.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyrogers

Pretty much nailed it, qft,
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 11:04 AM
You think the Grand Nagus would license the rights to play as a Ferengi for nothing?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pansapien
You think the Grand Nagus would license the rights to play as a Ferengi for nothing?
Best response so far... lol
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 11:08 AM
They are playable. you just have to pay for them. Welcome to the world of microtransactions.
What, you thought it was just free asian mmos doing it?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Coming $oon to $TO.....

Seriously... everyone should boycott the CStore. They use your sub money to develop stuff then sell it back to you.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 11:09 AM
Any kind of assumption based off of hearsay is just that ... assumption.

If it makes you feel any better you make your own race that looks exactly the same and with even better (and all space) traits by making your own custom one ...
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 11:10 AM
Seen complaints so far, but no one seems to have mentioned the price... what is it?