Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyrogers
A country recently devastated by an earthquake...... People being executed for their political or religious beliefs..... people in some parts of the world dying of starvation......

And you're "outraged" over a video game?
well jollyrogers id say i cared about that as much as you did when you lampooned it just now. then again i care more about the people of new orleans that are STILL impoverished and lives ruined after that hurricane but we dont talk about that just forget that happened and pretend its all fixed up woot woot back to cherry picking what i care about in the world for a few days at a time............

anyway OUTRAGE!!!!! ferengi MUST be playable for EVERYONE or the grand nagus will purchase an extermination force so vast your puny lobes will explode in blundering furry..
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 11:14 AM
$1 for ferengi

3 for klingoffs.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenchuan View Post
Coming $oon to $TO.....

Seriously... everyone should boycott the CStore. They use your sub money to develop stuff then sell it back to you.
They wish, Lifetimer xD
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmill565 View Post
$1 for ferengi

3 for klingoffs.
Well you pay to open Ferengi up for the Federation.

Who knows, maybe in an expansion the Ferengi will be available as total and separate faction, like Klingons..
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juam
well jollyrogers id say i cared about that as much as you did when you lampooned it just now. then again i care more about the people of new orleans that are STILL impoverished and lives ruined after that hurricane but we dont talk about that just forget that happened and pretend its all fixed up woot woot back to cherry picking what i care about in the world for a few days at a time............

anyway OUTRAGE!!!!! ferengi MUST be playable for EVERYONE or the grand nagus will purchase an extermination force so vast your puny lobes will explode in blundering furry..
Why??? The only difference is superficial and only noticeable in ground combat. They offer no unique abilities that can't otherwise be garnered though a custom option and it would only be a real inconvenience for you unless you wanted you be a big eared and socially retarded person in an online MMO. As MMOs go it's normally the place to shed your normally natural awkwardness and attempt to be "normal." I fail to see the problem here.

You take few extra minutes of your life to create a custom race that looks identical with better attributes ... what's the problem?

PS, I've had a whole bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum in 4 hours and I'm still able to think clearly than you ... don't you think that shows some kind o inherent problem with your thought process? I suggest professional evaluation by a trained physician ...
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreugan
Well you pay to open Ferengi up for the Federation.

Who knows, maybe in an expansion the Ferengi will be available as total and separate faction, like Klingons..
I was just answering a question from the previous page. I have no intrest in the ferengi or a Fed Klingon.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Quote:
$1 for ferengi

3 for klingoffs.
Is it per character you want or pay and you could make as many of the race as you wanted?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 11:22 AM
Quote:
$1 for ferengi

3 for klingoffs.
it could be .25 cents and i would still twitch paying it up because i have already shelled out 50 bucks for the game ive already given them credit info and signed up for a continued payment plan, i have payed for this game as i expected to.

what i didnt expect was for a race like the FERENGI a race thats been in every version of the show at one point or another to be charged for, the reasons this rubs me the wrong way is because i know its just the start of whats to come. i do not like item stores in games with monthly fees and a normal box price. i dont even like the blizzard version were the only sell useless pets. IT IS MONEY GRUBBING shot and simple.

a company certainly has every right to wring their hands in my direction and dangle something i want in my face and see if i jump at it, but i will not like it now will i embrace it, as is my right.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwind
Is it per character you want or pay and you could make as many of the race as you wanted?
Account wide make as many as you want.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyrogers
A country recently devastated by an earthquake...... People being executed for their political or religious beliefs..... people in some parts of the world dying of starvation......

And you're "outraged" over a video game?
ok now the trolls are reakky scraping the barrell... have a complaint and you dont care about the worlds suffering... there really isnt any depth they wont stoop too