Lt. Commander
# 1 Billing issue thread
02-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Hey folks,
Creating this thread so we can centralize issues related to billing and our billing provider. If you receive an error, please report the error here so our team can get problems fixed more quickly. Thanks for your help and your patience!

11:32 a.m. PST update:

We heard from our billing provider just now.

Quote:
We are currently experiencing an issue in our production environment related to our database server. This issue may be apparent to merchants who are experiencing a slowdown or a timeout in requests. Please note that if you are experiencing this problem it is not necessary to contact the support line as we are already actively working to resolve it.

We are working quickly to address this problem, and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. Once the issue has been resolved, we will send out an announcement.

Thank you for your patience. We will contact you again as soon as we have resolution.
We're continually in contact with them and monitoring our end as well to resolve this issue as promptly as possible.

Update:

If you get the message: "This key is already use" please try and log in to the game, most likely this is because you have redeemed it and it has not shown up on the account page yet. You should be good to go!

Update 2:

Our payment provider has resolved the difficulties they were experiencing, and everyone should now be able to enter their keys and activate their copies of Star Trek Online!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:53 AM
Account Services Down. Any Idea when come back online?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
Hey folks,
Creating this thread so we can centralize issues related to billing and our billing provider. If you receive an error, please report the error here so our team can get problems fixed more quickly. Thanks for your help and your patience!
yes keep getting error or it says cant find this page.
Lt. Commander
# 4
I second that. I'm more than a little frustrated.
Lt. Commander
# 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dkarall
Account Services Down. Any Idea when come back online?
Yup.. Before that it was something along the lines of 'Subscription service is currently down, please try again later', as well as returning process errors.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Same as everyone else, getting:

The Account service is temporarily down, please try again at a later time.

When I try to register my key.
Lt. Commander
# 7
"The Subscription service is temporarily down, please try again at a later time."
Lt. Commander
# 8
I recieved an issue where my pre order year subscription wasnt showing up and when I try entering my retail key it asks for a new subscription but I had already paid for one with paypal on the 20th! when I try to select a subscription option or confirm it says

Unknown pending id subscription

I dont understand why I should pay more money when I paid 131 canadian on the 20th for a year subscript.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Subscription Services are temporarily down.
I've been relatively patient with these shenanigans during the headstart, but this is the launch day.
Please fix this.

NEW INFO: Billing info on my account now, but it does not reflect the Digital Deluxe Edition was purchased on the Dashboard.
However, according to the "activate code" page, my Serial Key is already in use.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 11:56 AM
The Account service is temporarily down, please try again at a later time.