Lt. Commander
Cryptic always manages to have the best downtime ever, why? 2 reasons mostly.
  • The Influx of people that storm the forums making claims and demands, they amuse me to no end and surprisingly there is a very healthy amount of them who are thoughtful and put some intelligence into their posts. This is great because it often leads to debates between the "fanboi's, and the trolls". It's surprising that these posts are almost non-existance during uptime because these people, dispite their claims and demands. Play and hopefully enjoy the game!

• "Every" downtime that has thus occured so far has been while I was at work. This is usually around 10:00-3:00PST. Why is this healthy? Because I can log in during prime-time instead, and enjoy the game lag-free and disconnect free.

Way to go cryptic!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Well it happens. It can be irritating, but I can think of much more important things in life to get upset over other than a game.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 10:58 AM
Agreed - the green text isn't the best.

*EDIT* Yay, I can Time Travel too!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 10:59 AM
wow that green really hurts the eyes
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 11:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysis
Well it happens. It can be irritating, but I can think of much more important things in life to get upset over other than a game.
Not when the game happens to be based around a series/films that you have been a fan of for years.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urko View Post
Not when the game happens to be based around a series/films that you have been a fan of for years.
They will get it ironed out. Patience my friend.

I look forward to playing with you in game.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightstrikerX View Post
Cryptic always manages to have the best downtime ever, why? 2 reasons mostly.
  • The Influx of people that storm the forums making claims and demands, they amuse me to no end and surprisingly there is a very healthy amount of them who are thoughtful and put some intelligence into their posts. This is great because it often leads to debates between the "fanboi's, and the trolls". It's surprising that these posts are almost non-existance during uptime because these people, dispite their claims and demands. Play and hopefully enjoy the game!

• "Every" downtime that has thus occured so far has been while I was at work. This is usually around 10:00-3:00PST. Why is this healthy? Because I can log in during prime-time instead, and enjoy the game lag-free and disconnect free.

Way to go cryptic!
Haha , you are so right!
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urko View Post
Then I'm positive that 3 hours won't kill you if you've been a fan for years. Think of it as your captain taking time to enjoy a holonovel. And he's playing YOU!

Also, as for the green text. Well, it could be worse.