Lt. Commander
# 1 Attn Kdf And Kdf Developers.
02-03-2010, 04:19 AM
As it stands now the KDF do not have any of the following available to them:

21+ Repeatable quest (PVE). This means the KDF need to grind ships at 5-10SP per until level 30. (OR PVP)
41+ Repeatable quest (PVE). This means the KDF need to grind ships at 5-15SP per until level 45. (NO PVP)

The lack of a repeatable PVE quest means end game KDF do not have a means to collect badges of
exploration 5.

So naturally the Fleet Actions were the next course of action. After an hour or so Za'Rex and I completed the first 41+ Yov'Bot fleet action. The reward for first place was a [Quantum Mine Launcher Mk II [CrtH]x2].

Seriously Cryptic, how hard is it to take everything the Federation has available to it and put a red skin on it?

Closed Beta - Open Beta - Head Start - Retail = Get your acts together.

Astrick
MURDER FLEET
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-03-2010, 04:35 AM
There is 1000 Retail boxes in our store of STO, and i have the mandate to send them back to the importer.

Guess what i will do, when our policy is not to sell products that are half done.

-

Even if there would be a message from the devs that stated WHEN these issues will be fixed, but there isnt.

Klingon side is like a ship that has been sent into space without manouver rockets. (or it feels like it).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-03-2010, 09:11 AM
I doubt that will even phase Cryptic, i'm sure they're use to their products being sent back.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-03-2010, 09:47 AM
Hm, let's see. Atari says "release game at X day"

People on forums cry "We want balance by Y day"

Devs say... "Damnit, we sold our company to Atari. Let's bend over and do X, then after 45 days we accomplish Y"

Any of you guys watch the interview with the devs? Major content release is planned for under 2 months after release, and Klingons are highest priority. Everyone moaned, groaned, etc. the entire way through Beta; but people forget what Beta is really about. It's not about ADDING content, it's about testing existing content. They'll add content, and I'm under the impression it will be FREE. So stop griping, or I won't complain when the Dev's decide to slap a price tag on their Klingon content.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-03-2010, 10:38 AM
Deliberately planned 45 days after release forcing at least 1 payment for monthly subs before they can access content that should have been in at the start. There is no excuse for that.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-03-2010, 10:38 AM
While I am perfectly comfortable waiting 45 days for additional, nifty-neato content for Klingons (and am certainly not expecting content -parity- with the Federation at such date... just a thrown bone)...

I think its valid to say 'The one or two repeatable PvE missions which are the only thing other than PvP we can do and the -only- way to accumulate the honor needed to level up our bridge officers are bugged, and until that bug is resolved, Tier 3 Klingons cannot level up their bridge officers at all, leaving Klingon Gameplay not lacking but utterly broken. As lower level missions work, and higher level missions sometimes work, it seems to be reasonable to request that you make sure that the quest giver is offering the appropriate quest so that an entire faction can actually work'.

If this seems like a tempest in a teapot, or a large complaint to make about a single mission... when there is only one mission (which must be repeated) to gain something that is necessary for your side of the game to work, and that mission is not working, then something is badly broken, while at the same time being relatively easy to fix.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Oh relax. My god you guys act like kids who have to pee sometimes.

We know they rushed the crap out of the game, we knew that in beta, we knew that in closed beta, we know that now.

Anyone who didn't know just wasn't paying attention.

If you want content that is finished and playable, you have to play feds right now. Who didn't already know this?
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-03-2010, 11:42 AM
My problem, Meat, is that I cant level up my officers, and its because a single mission that should be offered isn't being offered, so I'm asking that they fix that. No pitchforks and torches here.