Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 11:34 AM
http://startrekonline.com/support/billing has contact information for our billing support team.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 11:39 AM
at least it wasn't ... OVER 9000!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduinova
If that's the case, then tell me why I got a call from my bank (actually my sister-in-law who works there) warning me that "several purchases were being made with my card concerning a gaming website".

The money is being taken off of my card every time I try to set up my subscription, but the process fails to set it up completely.

How can I be more clear about this?
My bet is you are saying this so everyone stops trying and you get your chance to enter.

I haven't ben charged one cent so far, BTW.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Cryptic's help service is terrible ill tell you that for free. I have asked them to respond to me about a major in game problem, So far no PM/Email/ Phone call/ Psycic Message. Im downloading the new patch which is takeing ages by the way. Thisl be the 3rd night in a row i have been incabable of playing the game, due to the unimpressive technical support staff. If i was runnung the joint id honnestly fire them all and hire someone who can help me, because i asked them to fix said problem at the end of Open beta. Day before release, No responce & no problem fixed, It had better be fixed tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Well, a little different than the OP's post, but I checked my bank account out of curiosity.
I was charged $1.00 for champions online, and I don't even own/subscribe to it lol.
I'm hoping thats just one of those temp charges to verify the card/funds.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-TK View Post
Well, a little different than the OP's post, but I checked my bank account out of curiosity.
I was charged $1.00 for champions online, and I don't even own/subscribe to it lol.
I'm hoping thats just one of those temp charges to verify the card/funds.
Yeah, but be careful about trying to subscribe over and over when the process fails. On my card those charges are stacking up. It's not that $1 is a big deal, but a bunch of similar charges in a row might trigger some of the more sensitive fraud prevention systems used by banks.

Good luck getting through to billing. I've been on hold for quite a while now.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anduinova
WRONG.

It charged my card TWICE for the game itself....which I downloaded. $120.00

Then, everytime I went to enter in my subscription, I got a FAIL error. But they charged my card EVERY time. And I tried 7 times.

So you can call as much ******** as you want. The card IS being processed, but it won't activate my account, and every time through it charges me again. I want my friggin money back.
You need a new Credit Card company, mine calls me worried about fraud when I make over $200 dollars of purchases in under 30 minutes, especially when the same company keeps billing over and over... And rule 1 of MMOs, use game cards or Credit Cards, these kind of things happen from time to time, why pay more for it with a Debit Card?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 11:55 AM
It won't let me activate either, keeps failing, but because of the thread I checked my bank account, and I have a $1.00 charge. So I guess my card went through, just not game or the items activated.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 11:59 AM
I would call accounts to verify, but working in retail taught me one thing about credit cards
if the process starts, but doesnt complete, the funds are "held" until everything synchronizes (about 3-5 business days)
the repeat attempts likely caused this to happen.
The actual charges should rectify to be one game and one sub, since thats all you actually receive.
From what I've seen, theres no way to rectify this except waiting the few days
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashl View Post
It won't let me activate either, keeps failing, but because of the thread I checked my bank account, and I have a $1.00 charge. So I guess my card went through, just not game or the items activated.
They really should post a warning or fix this, some people may be trying to get in over and over. I tired it 5 times already.