Lt. Commander
# 1
02-02-2010, 12:08 PM
Yes, thanks to all of you.

Hang in there, and you will get through launch.

I suspect that a large number of Cryptic employees will need sleep after this...
Lt. Commander
Amongst all this hectic complaining and preorder item/billing issues, I'd just like to take a brief moment to say thank you to Stormshade. He's been running around the forums for the last hour posting in a dozen forums letting people know that they are aware of our issues and they are working it. We're not even 90 minutes into the official release and they have already shown us the communication and care that we deserve.

So THANKS! I'm having my own key issues, but I know you guys are working as fast as you can. Great job and I hope you see this and know how much some of us appreciate your hard work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:09 PM
I have to admit, Stormshade, whatever you're on, I want some.

No matter all the **** people throw at you guise, you always seem happy XD
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 12:09 PM
Here here! Seconded!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yn0t.Xoc
Amongst all this hectic complaining and preorder item/billing issues, I'd just like to take a brief moment to say thank you to Stormshade. He's been running around the forums for the last hour posting in a dozen forums letting people know that they are aware of our issues and they are working it. We're not even 90 minutes into the official release and they have already shown us the communication and care that we deserve.

So THANKS! I'm having my own key issues, but I know you guys are working as fast as you can. Great job and I hope you see this and know how much some of us appreciate your hard work.
i agree with your sentiment. however, there has been too much silence on some pretty important issues with the game as well. i hope those are high on the priority list as well as , you know, the whole getting paid and account server issue thing.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Man get a room...

Honestly though guys nice job and onward and upward
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 12:11 PM
You have my gratitude
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysis
Yes, thanks to all of you.

Hang in there, and you will get through launch.

I suspect that a large number of Cryptic employees will need sleep after this...
Agreed smoothest MMO launch ive ever participated in.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GavrielBlack View Post
I have to admit, Stormshade, whatever you're on, I want some.

No matter all the **** people throw at you guise, you always seem happy XD
Psycho Donuts and Coffee baby! :p

Seriously, thank you guys. You should know there's a lot more people than just me running around here today. Everyone here is working to resolve the issues we're seeing right now.

It might be a bit of a rocky start, but hang in there. Things will only get better as the day goes on.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Yeah you guys are awesome! Pay no attention the mindless trolls. As for me, I will be 100% content (as opposed to 95%) when I get my miniskirts... and the option to play Orions.