Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkmedeez
Agreed smoothest MMO launch ive ever participated in.
lol dont play mmo's much do ya? i kid, i kid
Lt. Commander
# 12

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkmedeez
Agreed smoothest MMO launch ive ever participated in.
Can I please have some of what you are having?

All kidding aside good luck Cryptic and put up those shield generators, you are going to need them over the course of the next couple of days.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Psycho Donuts and Coffee baby! :p

Seriously, thank you guys. You should know there's a lot more people than just me running around here today. Everyone here is working to resolve the issues we're seeing right now.

It might be a bit of a rocky start, but hang in there. Things will only get better as the day goes on.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Personally, I'm impressed with how well you all are handling everything. Good show!
Lt. Commander
# 15
+1 agree .
Lt. Commander
# 16
Quote:

Seriously, thank you guys. You should know there's a lot more people than just me running around here today. Everyone here is working to resolve the issues we're seeing right now.

It might be a bit of a rocky start, but hang in there. Things will only get better as the day goes on.

Thanks,

Stormshade
i have seen worse launches, but i have never seen shuch a fiasco with pre-order bonus items, im just glad you guys are working your asses off getting this fixed sooner rather than later.

EDIT: i just re-read what i put and it looks like i was being ungreatfull, when in fact i wasnt. go team cryptic
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Quote:

Thanks,

Stormshade
Yea you guy are running a heck of a show.

also I love you're avatar. question is that you're dog? ( i know it unlikely but that would be cool if it was. )
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 12:22 PM
I agree. And also big thanks goes to the Phone support dept. as well. Last time I called them (Friday, the day of the head start), the gentleman that I spoke to was extremely helpful and patient. Not to mention he had a fantastic sense of humor.

Thanks for all of the work that you guys do. Just remember, not all of us are out to get you. Only 75% of us are.

<3
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 12:23 PM
The psychology of forums like these, particularly on launch day, patch day, or similar is often filled with emotional posts. The important thing to keep in perspective is that the raw emotion some people post with is largely just rooted in a desire to play STO, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. :p

I think Cryptic is doing a great job with keeping a level head and trying to make sense of the chaos here. I'm sure their stress levels are high, but they seem to be handling it well and are getting out information as they have it.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2010, 12:23 PM
*chimes in on the thanks thread*

Coffee and doughnuts for all... Wine in the back for the over 18 crowd.