Lt. Commander
# 51
02-02-2010, 12:53 PM
"/emote thanks"

I've read through a lot of threads today about things missing, but pretty much everything I've found issue with has been resolved today. Thanks, Cryptic, for all the hard work and dedication!
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-02-2010, 12:58 PM
I'll be the first to thank the devs when one of them responds to one of the three tickets I made one of which has been open for 10 days now, or when one of them replies to myself or one of the many others that don't have a playable game yet as a result of connection issues that started happening in the open beta and haven't gone away since.
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-02-2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZootCadillac
I've never said anything was great. I've been a huge detractor of this game in it's various parts. I've constantly said I will not play beyond the 30 day's that came with the game ( if I even get that now ) because there is nothing more than 2-3 weeks of content in it.
Your Impression has been wrong.

I have slammed people for their comments and their reasons for it. i just don't like people who think that they can say what they like on forums whilst being completely incorrect.
I've not complained about downtime but when you are unable to use something that you have purchased in good faith and no offer of help is forthcoming then you have every right to complain.
Hypocrite.

That being said, devs good job under very strenuous conditions, and I'm excited to see where this game goes.
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angry_gamer View Post
Why do you quote all the stupid pre order things you got in your signature? Could you be anymore obnoxious than you are?
the main reason i do it is so if someone sees something that they didn't know was a special item they can follow the link for more information. it's more of an informative thing than a showing off thing.

but to answer your second question, yes, i an be a lot more obnoxious then i already am.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Psycho Donuts and Coffee baby! :p

Seriously, thank you guys. You should know there's a lot more people than just me running around here today. Everyone here is working to resolve the issues we're seeing right now.

It might be a bit of a rocky start, but hang in there. Things will only get better as the day goes on.

Thanks,

Stormshade
For a launch day, so far so good! Not to jinx it or anything. :p

I'm holding off on my free BO costume change until the TOS uniforms are enabled. Other than that, I've got the Bridge Officers with the racial abilities and skills that I wanted and having a blast!

Thanks, Cryptic. It's quite an accomplishment.