Lt. Commander
# 1 Reporting Energy Sellers
02-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Where can we go to report Money Sellers. First day, and I already had one of these clowns sending me mail.

I have pic with information of website.

Deadbolt
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:17 AM
LOL never fails they are here on launch even saw some in beta beleive it or not. Not much ya can do about it tho as long as they have trial accounts they will be there. If they dont they can ban the account that is selling but that will only get them so far if they spend 50 bucks for every 200 bucks they make sellin credits they still make money.

If Cryptic dont find a way to deal with them then best thing is to start droping them on Ignore when you get those mails.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I just usually delete the garbage, I just don't want the same thing that happened in FFXI to happen here with the economy.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Can we get any option to turn off emails / personal letters from people not on my friends list?

I have 3 emails on my personal account, sent today. Its 11pm here and I haven't even been online yet!
I don't mind PM's, they are easy enough to ignore but getting tons of in-game emails that also show up on the cryptic site is annoying.

Since they can send these letters from the cryptic website, a feature in the 'settings' section of the User CP that lets me only get letters from cryptic and/or only get letters from ppl on my friends list would be great!

Please please look into this!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Had some in beta trying to hawk off Beta Accounts for 15 dollars a piece. How cool is that? Too bad all beta accounts are wiped at the end of beta... lol