Career Officer
# 131
01-18-2014, 08:08 AM
Not that I don't like updated missions or updated ship skins or improvements on space environment because I do and I'm glad you guys are doing updates but there's still a serious imbalance concern that someone needs to take the time between seasons and go back and update.

Science captain space skills. Sure you updated the two most favorite of most people to use which was GW and TR but many of us science captains are still disappointed and some not returning until we see that kind of updating done to the rest of our skillset available. You have a large number of skills that no one ever uses because they are worthless in PVE.
I would like for the devs to open a poll/feedback thread on what exactly the players would like to see in the near future for the game.
Captain
# 132
01-18-2014, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amosov78 View Post
Just to elaborate on what I was suggesting: The Undines immune system would make them highly resistant to tactical, science and engineering debuffs, while their biogenic field would increase their ground defense, and while in close range to them, also prevent tactical captains from beaming down security teams, and also stopping engineering captains from using orbital strike as well as fabricating turrets, mines and drones. I'm sure Cryptic could come up with an appropriate distance you'd need to be from the Undine to stop this debuff to your captain, and allow you to summon fabrications or security teams once more.
That would have no impact on any of the missions with them the way I play. For me, a better buff would be to increase the rate of attack sightly, and significantly increase their move plus give a few of their lower ranks lunge.

Their officers are pretty decent already but with slightly faster attacks (thus a significant increase to the chain's full rotation) they'd be the monsters they should be.

Alternatively, give a chance for one of a tactical officer's security team beamed down to be a shape shifted undine.
Survivor of Romulus
# 133
01-18-2014, 12:03 PM
Hope it means return of the Terradome and that other mission involving sheperding of Gekli youngsters (aka Gekli Feeding Grounds).
Lt. Commander
# 134
01-18-2014, 12:57 PM
So is ISE getting a little change? blow the gate and Undine rifts open? ...
Career Officer
# 135
01-18-2014, 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Okay, okay, I'll bite. The next Lock Box is the 'BranFlakes Lock Box'.
Obvious troll is obvious. :p

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Is that the secret project that Stahl is working on?

Admit it, you've stuffed him into a crate and we have to buy crates from you in hopes of getting him out before his air supply runs out! ;-)
Rihannsu
# 136
01-18-2014, 01:26 PM
I'm gonna say this last time: HIROGEN! It has been datamined from tribble files. stop arguing.
Say the word, it saves the world.
CUUCUUMBEER! "-With slight partigen with it."
Proud member or DPS-800 "-We kill dem mines with our scitter turrets."
Starfleet Veteran
# 137
01-18-2014, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxfire View Post
I'm gonna say this last time: HIROGEN! It has been datamined from tribble files. stop arguing.
Say it all you want. Without definitive confirmation, or proof, datamined files from the Tribble server mean nothing.
Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
The Armada
www.thebikinibottomarmada.com
Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
Captain
# 138
01-18-2014, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Okay, okay, I'll bite. The next Lock Box is the 'BranFlakes Lock Box'.
Obvious troll is obvious. :p

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Yeah right like I would pay to have a Brandon BOFF on my ship. I'll have him on airlock duty ...... outside the ship
Live long and Prosper
Commander
# 139
01-18-2014, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxfire View Post
yeah, some evidence would be great... i'm on it btw, i have waited since the launch of LoR to play with hirogen, if not the species, at least the ships.
Commander
# 140
01-18-2014, 02:34 PM
I hope the Hirogen thing is true. I'd love to fly one of there ships. IMO it should feel like a raider or a raptor. Having said that, I also feel there would be some interesting story possibilities for KDF with the Hirogen. Both people value 'The Hunt' and I'd imagine they would have a lot more in common with each other.

An allience between the two actually makes waaaaay more sense than RomulanKDFers.

Hmm . . .
"I'm a Vulcan in da streets, but a Klingon in da sheets, mon!"