Lt. Commander
At this moment I'm outfitting my first Bridge Officer in the tutorial, and every time I try to give her the free special original series costume, it doesn't hold. I mouse over it, it shows her wearing it. I click on it to select, and it doesn't happen. She remains with whatever I clicked on last. It worked when I was creating my actual character. Is this happening with anyone else that got the Steam preorder?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 11:23 AM
I have the exact same issue. The TOS Shirt locks on my main character. However, I cannot get it to lock on ANY of my bridge officers.

And ... no TOS skirts for the women??? They did not wear pants in the original series.

Altogether, I am very disappointed.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:13 PM
I have this same issue. the TOS uniforms cant seem to be applied to the BOFFS
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Same bug here .. kinda annoying . .i want them al the same
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:37 PM
I have the same Problem. Also the rank insignia doesn't show up on the uniform.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skromm
I have the exact same issue. The TOS Shirt locks on my main character. However, I cannot get it to lock on ANY of my bridge officers.

And ... no TOS skirts for the women??? They did not wear pants in the original series.

Altogether, I am very disappointed.
I call false advertising on this one considering the thing specifically stated that the TOS costume would come with skirts.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theik View Post
I call false advertising on this one considering the thing specifically stated that the TOS costume would come with skirts.
Stop trolling. They already said it's a know issue and they are working on it
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yathal View Post
I have the same Problem. Also the rank insignia doesn't show up on the uniform.
Actually it does -- look at the sleeves. In TOS they didn't have pips, they got shirts with fancy cuffs.

But yes, actually, I can't apply it to my boffs too, and again, no miniskirts. Buuuugs!
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 01:59 PM
how do you get the TOS (1960's) ship? i purchased the collectors edition thinking that i would get it. but no. also, i am having issues with the next gen series costumes. got my red matter though...
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsadoom View Post
Actually it does -- look at the sleeves. In TOS they didn't have pips, they got shirts with fancy cuffs.

But yes, actually, I can't apply it to my boffs too, and again, no miniskirts. Buuuugs!
I know lol. If i hover over the Option its shown on the uniform, but when i click on it its reset to not selected.