# 21
02-02-2010, 11:54 AM
congrats now everyone knows you have no life
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2010, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersam
I havent powerleveled a MMO since my last reunion in ****. Congratz on the rank and the speedy nature for which I am sure you are a bit sleep deprived.

Now that the complement is out of the way..... Hook a brother up

Seriously,
I am sure many people are in the mood for levelage. If you dont mind I am sure some of us would like a bit of a tutorial from you.

(Yea I know the flames are inc... I have my VN Approved flame retardant pants and a nice new tinfoil hat)
A. that person has no life.

B. he missed half the game. did you take the time to read the stories, and enjoy the game. I find that hard to believe. you better not bein here complaining because you leveled up to fast, and didn't enjoy the tip.
that just a fair warning.

and one last thing. GOOD JOB but that took a lot of monster.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 12:01 PM
I saw perhaps 10 posts like "oh the first ones at admiral will cry there is no content" but no post about one who cried there is no content (and was admiral) .

And if you cannot take 3 days like holidays (other the weekend thats the best part) i would call that no life, if you are always forced to work each day of your life (and each wekeend, no holidays) thats like slavery .
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2010, 12:02 PM
I should have made the post to Gratz on Admiral to all that made it, didnt mean to overlook you, and honestly my intent was more selfish, I was hopeing for a bit of tips. at 30hr played +/- I havent past lt cmdr ranks yet

As far as missing content. Come on guys, some folks like to test the limits its cool in its own way. Besides I understand for the first 10 that make it to admiral there will be cookies.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-02-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm not going to gratz someone on getting to max level in 30ish hours play of a just launched MMO, but I'm not going to rip him, either. IMO that just shows serious design flaws in the game. It just shouldn't be possible at this point, since I take this person at his word that he didn't use exploits.
Lt. Commander
# 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastersam
I havent powerleveled a MMO since my last reunion in ****. Congratz on the rank and the speedy nature for which I am sure you are a bit sleep deprived.

Now that the complement is out of the way..... Hook a brother up

Seriously,
I am sure many people are in the mood for levelage. If you dont mind I am sure some of us would like a bit of a tutorial from you.

(Yea I know the flames are inc... I have my VN Approved flame retardant pants and a nice new tinfoil hat)
Secure missions...

Clear 1 of three, change isntances until you find another in progress (avoiding the 5 minute reset timer), rinse/repeat. 2000-3000 SP an hour, 20-30 hours /played to the SP cap.
Lt. Commander
# 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liden
Rear Admiral just sounds funny.
Say that to an officer in the Navy and you'll see how "funny" it is...

Lt. Commander
# 28
02-02-2010, 12:11 PM
w00t there's content to be missed? Did they leave out 5 generic BoPs or even 3 gorn frigates? TO HELL WITH THEM! HOW DARE THEY!
*headexplode*
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-02-2010, 12:13 PM
In beta, with doing all content (not skipping stuff and yes I did read all the stories), I had about 35 hours played to level 33. I was not behind (actually was ahead on episodic content and did it as soon as it became available). So 50 hours sounds about right, and you could do that in 3 vacation days if you really go for it.
In reference: most other MMO's have about 200-250 hours worth of content at launch.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-02-2010, 12:14 PM
Now this is a person that takes his gaming seriously!