Lt. Commander
# 31
02-05-2010, 06:59 AM
I did pay you guys right.....I maen the money was charged to my Credit card....You guys accepted it right??

Is it to much to expect what was offered?????????

AS STUPID AS A BUNCH OF PIXELS ARE...I PAID EXTRA 'SPECIALY FOR THE STUPID TOS UNIFORMS AND I IN GOOD FAITH EXPECT WHAT I PAID FOR.

At least give us a gosh darn ETA.....
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-05-2010, 07:02 AM
somewhat related to this.. the liberated borg officer's jacket and pants cannot be coloured separately. change one, and the colour of the other changes with it (or atleast it did yesterday).
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-05-2010, 07:26 AM
I've had this bug too for days and it is by far the most irritating bug I've discovered so far in the game. I submitted a bug report days ago but no one's bothered to reply. I would have thought they could have fixed this by now what with the servers being taken down every day for maintenance now.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-05-2010, 10:29 AM
Hell, I was surprised that you could put her in another uniform. Last I heard she wasn't going to be customizable.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Unfortunately they seem to be too busy making this game a nuisance by making it more and more difficult.

Remember, this is not meant to be fun, it's meant to be a challenge! You don't need stupid costumes to make the game a challenge

It's really sad. CoH is a wonderful game, because you can play it at different difficulty settings and everybody can have fun. It also gives you a lot of customization options. I had the illusion they would make an other great game like this.

Now their only fear seems to be that people level too fast.
Lt. Commander
# 36
02-05-2010, 07:30 PM
I wish they could at least acknowledge the issue. I've filed bug reports etc but no response.
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-05-2010, 08:10 PM
I've filed bug reports on it too. No response.

Only my Captain is able to lock the TOS uniform. So my BO's are in mismatched uniforms. Kinda borks the feel.

And I was really shocked and disappointed to discover the TOS uniform pack does not have a female uniform (the mini-skirt). So there is no way to recreate the feel/look of the original series.

If I'd known all of this beforehand, I would have gone with a Borg BO preorder or something else.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-06-2010, 09:31 AM
Still no fix ....let me guess........SOON!!!!

I remember when playing games was fun....then came Cryptic, turning fun into frustration..
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skromm
I've filed bug reports on it too. No response.

Only my Captain is able to lock the TOS uniform. So my BO's are in mismatched uniforms. Kinda borks the feel.

And I was really shocked and disappointed to discover the TOS uniform pack does not have a female uniform (the mini-skirt). So there is no way to recreate the feel/look of the original series.

If I'd known all of this beforehand, I would have gone with a Borg BO preorder or something else.
The mini skirt is going to be available when they fix it, when? who knows?
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-06-2010, 01:28 PM
First they gotta get the servers from not exploding twice a day. Then they'll actually go in and fix things that should've been available at launch.

The joys of a rushed release.