Lt. Commander
Hey all.

So I know that some people out there are having a hell of a time getting one of the EA/Dr Pepper codes to unlock the visors for Mass Effect 2.

And now I see that Star Trek Online has a similar deal with Del Taco, a franchise that isn't local to my state.

Given I have extreme access to the Dr Pepper codes, does anyone out there want to do a code swap? 3 Dr Pepper codes for 1 Del Taco one? That would unlock all of the ME2 visors for use in game. Or 3 items in one of the other EA titles. (Spore, Sims 3, etc)

If you're interested let me know.

Gaming Geek
Lt. Commander
# 2 Shuttlecraft anyone?
02-02-2010, 11:40 AM
I have a del taco just down the street, and am willing to "Pig Out" in order to obtain shuttlecraft codes.

If anyone wants a shuttlecraft, please make offers... When the buffer is full, I will exchange codes for other STO items, such as [ what do you have to offer ???]

I am not a "Ferengi Smuggler", but have great interests... what is the shuttlecraft worth these days?

use in-game e-mail for your reply.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 11:49 AM
Honestly, it's worth what people are willing to pay for it.

I'm at work right now so I can't directly respond to the PM I have, but I'll make sure to take care of the offer.

So, as long as this thread is up, does anyone else want to offer a horse trade of code for code? I'm quite willing to be the host.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus.Ramsey View Post
I have a del taco just down the street, and am willing to "Pig Out" in order to obtain shuttlecraft codes.

If anyone wants a shuttlecraft, please make offers... When the buffer is full, I will exchange codes for other STO items, such as [ what do you have to offer ???]

I am not a "Ferengi Smuggler", but have great interests... what is the shuttlecraft worth these days?

use in-game e-mail for your reply.
Might want to read this, http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=85703

You can only give the codes away, selling/trading is prohibited.