Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Builds, Powers, and Game Mechanics
Login

Lt. Commander
Just activated my Liberated Borg Bridge Officer.

I see no traits whatsoever in his status screen , no Efficient , Neural Blast , Borg nanites.
Need feedback from other Amazon customers about this , i am starting to feel deceived.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLordeus
Just activated my Liberated Borg Officer.

I see no traits whatsoever in his status screen , no Efficient , Neural Blast , Borg nanites.
Need feedback from other Amazon customers about this , i am starting to feel deceived.
It appears that way for everyone I believe (I've seen a few other people comment on this). My customization changes didn't seem to stick either that I made when I activated this officer.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:17 PM
That's because you're confused. Those traits are for the Liberated Borg player race that you get with a lifetime subscription. The Borg Bridge Officer was never said to come with those traits.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaelen
That's because you're confused. Those traits are for the Liberated Borg player race that you get with a lifetime subscription. The Borg Bridge Officer was never said to come with those traits.
Actually you're wrong. A matter of fact it still says this on the pre-order bonus page when you select the Borg BO under the Amazon listing. It was also previously confirmed on the now archived/wiped forums by someone from Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaelen
Enough already with this Borg captain / Bridge Officer confusion.

I think both Amazon and Cryptic stated clearly that the Borg BOff will have the same traits with the Borg playable race , the difference is 1) the Borg BOff is not playable and 2) we can't choose his other traits , nothing else.
It was the reason i ordered from Amazon and not somewhere else.

And don't ( anyone , not you friend ) tell me that the Amazon bonus was just and only the " Borg " part , cause you will be insulting the intelligence of everyone that preordered from Amazon.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Could one of you folks who already have your borg officer confirm for me if she is science or engineering?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Mine was an Engineer, and has martial arts skills.
would be nice to have the correct traits on my boff.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 01:20 PM
Mine is an Engineering officer with strickly engineering skills. Perhaps the traits are there, but you can't really see them as they are not skills...not sure how one would test that though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Engineer with nothing useful.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 02:19 PM
Same boat. She doesn't have the Efficient trait but does have martial arts.

FYI you can see traits under Stats on the Status screen (so you can see your BO traits too), but it definately isn't there and I noticed it wasn't there before I had to join up.