Lt. Commander
# 21
02-16-2010, 09:36 AM
been a while , anything new to report?
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-16-2010, 09:50 AM
This issue (TOS uniforms on BOffs) has been resolved. You should be able to go complete old skool now.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-16-2010, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardbird View Post
This issue (TOS uniforms on BOffs) has been resolved. You should be able to go complete old skool now.
For vague definitions of "resolved". Sticklers would point out that the female uniforms aren't quite Old School TOS (tops have wrong neckline, skirts are too long, no tights/hose, boots are wrong).

Gym "I'm not that bothered by it, but I agree that they aren't really correct." Quirk
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-16-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yardbird View Post
Is that as of today? I tried to do this yesterday and it didn't work. I'd select the TOS uniform and it woudl go right back to the one they had on.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-16-2010, 10:58 AM
My BOs, male or female, don't have an option to display rank while wearing TOS uniforms.

If you can't get you BO to wear the uniform, try a different BO. You might also try change instances of the area you are in or beaming back to your ship then back to whatever station. I find the costume interface to be quite buggy.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-16-2010, 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FleetCaptainGarth View Post
Is that as of today? I tried to do this yesterday and it didn't work. I'd select the TOS uniform and it woudl go right back to the one they had on.
It's as of a few days ago and I've had no problem at all getting all of my BOs in TOS outfits, including skirts so I don't know what the problem could be that you're having.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-16-2010, 11:36 AM
It works sort of, as mentioned it isn't quite the asme but if they are the same colour it can be hard to distinguish from the proper uniform.

I do have a bug where the boots and skirt share the same colour and just will not be different!
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-16-2010, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk
For vague definitions of "resolved". Sticklers would point out that the female uniforms aren't quite Old School TOS (tops have wrong neckline, skirts are too long, no tights/hose, boots are wrong).

Gym "I'm not that bothered by it, but I agree that they aren't really correct." Quirk
Ok ok...It's been resolved-ish.

And there's the graphical bug where you can see their underwear during transport.

The skirt isn't synchronized during transport...Beaming up, it beams up first...then the rest of the model follows....
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-16-2010, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym_Quirk

That's a different issue, Gym. But yes, we'd all like the proper girl uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-16-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
And there's the graphical bug where you can see their underwear during transport.

The skirt isn't synchronized during transport...Beaming up, it beams up first...then the rest of the model follows....
Hah yeah, I'd forgotten about that little quirk. Skirts also pose a problem when a female character sits in her Captain's chair in a very unlady-like manner exposing herself to her BOs and the viewscreen. They definitely need to implement the good ol' leg cross.