Lt. Commander
# 1 Important!
02-02-2010, 12:13 PM
I dont have to babysit so I can go phazorz stuffs in space! rawwwr!

Edit: on a side note cane we have something other than starfleet outfits for our characters to wear? The options really dont look all that good imo and like they are all made of rubber..
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Cool! I love free time to game. I have rehearsal tonight, won't get to play until 10:00 or so - but that's ok, I love guitar time even more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 12:28 PM
I've got frickin duty tonight. By the time I get home all I'll be able to do is get some quick Z's in before havinbg to get up for work again.

Oh who the heck am I kiddin?! I'm gonna stay up all night swiggin Mountain Dew and play till it's time to look at the clock, say, "Oh ****!" and run out the door hoping traffic isn't too bad.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paneth
I dont have to babysit so I can go phazorz stuffs in space! rawwwr!

Edit: on a side note cane we have something other than starfleet outfits for our characters to wear? The options really dont look all that good imo and like they are all made of rubber..
Im only guessing, but I bet you will see social outfits/costume packs for sale on the C-Store in the near future with limited if any social costumes otherwise.

My top 3:

Chicago Ganster Outfits
Sherlock Holmes Outfits
Victorian San Francisco Outfits
WW2 German or American Outfits

And finally

Star Trek The Motion Picture Outfits LOL just because.

And yes thats three like Hitchikers Guide was a trilogy.