Captain
Is this an ongoing bug? Sometime in the last week or so, my devices unloaded from the Big Personal Tray, and will not reload. This includes things like consumable Shields and Satellite Turrets. Unloading them/reloading from the Character Status window to inventory and back works, but doesn't reset for loads to the Big Personal Tray. Rebooting has not worked.

I can activate the devices from the ship portion of my Character Status window, but that is both incredibly awkward and dangerous in combat, since it blocks a significant portion of the view.

I'm really hoping there's a fix or a better work around. It was annoying enough when my Rommie's ship suddenly and permanently locked into the Reman color scheme, but that doesn't affect gameplay like this does.
Captain
# 2
01-19-2014, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwright View Post
Is this an ongoing bug? Sometime in the last week or so, my devices unloaded from the Big Personal Tray, and will not reload. This includes things like consumable Shields and Satellite Turrets. Unloading them/reloading from the Character Status window to inventory and back works, but doesn't reset for loads to the Big Personal Tray. Rebooting has not worked.

I can activate the devices from the ship portion of my Character Status window, but that is both incredibly awkward and dangerous in combat, since it blocks a significant portion of the view.

I'm really hoping there's a fix or a better work around. It was annoying enough when my Rommie's ship suddenly and permanently locked into the Reman color scheme, but that doesn't affect gameplay like this does.
I don't have these issues you describe. Have you tried force verify from the options on the loader to see if any of the files are corrupt? Failing that A fresh install might be the only option .
Live long and Prosper
Captain
# 3
01-19-2014, 01:02 PM
I've completed Force Verify (that sounds like it belongs in SWTOR), but the problem still remains. I'll reinstall overnight, though I'm not convinced that will do it. The other problem I mentioned, the color pattern issue, is not on the client side. I built a whole new computer, installed STO, and found the problem remained.
Captain
# 4
01-19-2014, 01:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steamwright View Post
I've completed Force Verify (that sounds like it belongs in SWTOR), but the problem still remains. I'll reinstall overnight, though I'm not convinced that will do it. The other problem I mentioned, the color pattern issue, is not on the client side. I built a whole new computer, installed STO, and found the problem remained.
I've done a search on the color palatte issue you mentioned but came up with nothing. Have you submitted a ticket yet. Only other thing I suggest (although may not help) is disabling on demand patching, again from options in the launcher. This may take some time though.
Live long and Prosper