Captain
# 31
01-22-2014, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by feiqa View Post
Thank you found him. So far good for engineer and tacs. but not the medical we also need. But still an improvement over the regular market. Now I just need to grind away about 110 green and blue doffs.
Meds for now you will probably need to buy the basic common doff boxes to open, instead of the class specific ones. As for FM's you need tell those lazy bozos of fleet mates to get on the ball, because I myself can fill all my own projects with them and I run a solo fleet.
[Combat (Self)] Your Lunge deals 3252 (1916) Physical Damage(Critical) to Heavy Tactical Drone.
If you have come to the forums, to complain about the AFK penalty, than it is WAI.
MACO/OMEGA/KHG Accolade Bug Link
Praetor of The Romulan Tal Shiar fleet

Last edited by shadowwraith77; 01-24-2014 at 07:59 AM.
Captain
# 32
01-22-2014, 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
You mean our T5 starbase, T3 embassy, mine and nearly T3 spire are all way behind schedule? Thanks for letting me know that.
Ayup, sorry to break it to you, but I'm just one dude, and I'm ahead of you guys. You guys gotta get your act together. An entire army of hundreds should not getting outdone by one guy.
Lieutenant
# 33
01-22-2014, 05:58 PM
Originally Posted by nicha0 View Post
You mean our T5 starbase, T3 embassy, mine and nearly T3 spire are all way behind schedule? Thanks for letting me know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
Ayup, sorry to break it to you, but I'm just one dude, and I'm ahead of you guys. You guys gotta get your act together. An entire army of hundreds should not getting outdone by one guy.

So your saying by yourself you have a tier 5 starbase t3 embassy and t3 spire all done by you and you only? could you post some screen shots I really would like to see this?
Captain
# 34
01-22-2014, 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyman39 View Post
So your saying by yourself you have a tier 5 starbase t3 embassy and t3 spire all done by you and you only? could you post some screen shots I really would like to see this?
It would be easier to just give you the tour, if you really actually cared, since I have no idea what exactly you would want to see in a screenshot. Personally, I suspect you are just asking to be contrary anyway, seeing as the denizens of NoP PS have already seen my handiwork, and Doffjobs already knows I am crazy.

But if you really, truly want to know, either show on one of those channels and ask for the tour, or tell me where the hell MSPAINT went on Win7.
Lieutenant
# 35
01-22-2014, 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
It would be easier to just give you the tour, if you really actually cared, since I have no idea what exactly you would want to see in a screenshot. Personally, I suspect you are just asking to be contrary anyway, seeing as the denizens of NoP PS have already seen my handiwork, and Doffjobs already knows I am crazy.

But if you really, truly want to know, either show on one of those channels and ask for the tour, or tell me where the hell MSPAINT went on Win7.
Ok check it out I asked you for a couple screen shots for these reasons

(1) showing a screen shot or your starbase progression would let us know your telling the truth and not making it up.

(2) show a screen shots of your fleet contrabution leader board

You claim you did all this by yourself I dont think you did yes big fleets have completed it already but your saying by your self.

Now you could have filled all the xp requirements and dill and commidties you could have done all that by yourself but.... the massive amount of fleet marks it takes for the whole starbase you could not have but there are two theory's that might be possable (1) your one of many that milk the no win mission for fleet marks but to be honest I dont know how long thats been going on or (2) you bought fleet marks from players and in that case you cannot claim you did it alone. yes you spent ec on the marks but you didnt grind for them. and showing the contrabution board will let us know how many members came and left.

In any case im just asking all these questions in regards to your statement you built your one man fleet starbase all the way up by yourself without any help
Captain
# 36
01-22-2014, 09:39 PM
Quote:
(1) showing a screen shot or your starbase progression would let us know your telling the truth and not making it up.
Well, that'd be a bit superfluous, given that people have already been there and bought stuff from my base through the NoP channel.

Quote:
(2) show a screen shots of your fleet contrabution leader board
What, all of them? That's a lot of images.

Quote:
the massive amount of fleet marks it takes for the whole starbase you could not have but there are two theory's that might be possable (1) your one of many that milk the no win mission for fleet marks but to be honest I dont know how long thats been going on
I acquire the vast majority of my marks from doffing and Defera.

Quote:
or (2) you bought fleet marks from players and in that case you cannot claim you did it alone. yes you spent ec on the marks but you didnt grind for them. and showing the contrabution board will let us know how many members came and left.
That argument isn't logically coherent. If you buy doffs from another player off the Exchange, and many do, that would hardly disqualify you, now would it? This is the same thing. It also doesn't adequately account for the fact that I buy marks from other people when they are selling them cheap, and then sell mine when a high price has been offered.

Furthermore, fleet administration here is complicated, and who gets FC, vs. who actually did the work, tends to be separated, due to the practice where items are procured, and then those in need of the actual FC are permitted to insert them.

Frankly, this would involve an awkward number of images, and you still didn't tell me where the HELL they moved MSPAINT to! Since I have no idea how to retrieve a screenshot from this blasted thing, you'll have to settle for the guided tour unless you tell me where the hell MSPAINT is.
Starfleet Veteran
# 37
01-22-2014, 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimey2 View Post
Eh, I'd rather just see em increase the FCs you get for donating DOFFs and dil.

2 FCs per 1 dil
400-500 FCs per DOFF

That'd help a lot right there I think.
+1, the grind for dilitium and dof getting to much and i already see in my small fleet people leaving (about 80% already).
We got dil.mine tier 3, embassy tier3, spire tier2 (going to tier 3), starbase tier 5 (upgrade is runing) but the dilitium & doff is to high (for smal fleets).
I personly don't think we will ever get starbase engineer/science to tier 5 (with some help from cryptic)
Bone1970 & Bone trader don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Fed Tac's. BNE Fed Sci.
Bag of Bones & Bone Ugly don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. Rom/Fed Tac. Bone & Bone2 don't believe in a no-win senario, Kirk's protege. KDF Eng's.
Warning: Not a native English-speaker, sorry if my English sucks.
Captain
# 38
01-22-2014, 10:07 PM
You can't raise the reward on doffs much more: It already costs 500 to get a doff. If the reward were also 500, doffs would cost nothing, and starbases would just be built of free doffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones1970 View Post
+1, the grind for dilitium and dof getting to much and i already see in my small fleet people leaving (about 80% already).
Pah, the dilithium grind isn't that bad. Your small fleet people are just a bunch of whiny slackers. Rather like the whiny slackers I have as hangers-on in ours, really. Thoroughly useless lot, and believe me, I've TRIED to get them to be useful. But they always fail, and I end up having to do it myself.
Captain
# 39
01-22-2014, 10:13 PM
OK, I want to point out he did (mostly) ... I am on that Fleet that predates his joining date and was out of STO when he joined since system problems and only come back around Season 7 (just in time for the zerg rush for Mk XII STF sets).

Yes, its a T5 Starbase ... except for the last update since it does nothing, only thing currently missing is the Chef and the last Transwarp Gate update (as Traswarp gate is nearly useless, still more useful that Starbase T5).

I am not going to post screenshoots for two reasons, first something broke when I installed it by Steam as I dont run it by Steam directly and second, I dont want to show usernames.
Former Star Trek Online Player
Captain
# 40
01-22-2014, 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Yes, its a T5 Starbase ... except for the last update since it does nothing, only thing currently missing is the Chef and the last Transwarp Gate update (as Traswarp gate is nearly useless, still more useful that Starbase T5).
That is because I leave those useless things for YOU slackers to mill FC off of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
I dont want to show usernames.
Hmm, yes, that is a very good point, that is sort of not allowed.

I guess you'll just have to settle for the guided tour in-game.