Lt. Commander
In beta there was an issue with multiple cannons resetting the cool down timers on other cannons just wonder if this has been fixed or not
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:24 PM
bump 10chars
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Nope, client side, nothing changed since the OB...'cept the C-Store is working, and Klingon missions are not.
Ensign
# 4
07-27-2013, 09:22 AM
I just tried an experiment where I had five Heavy Cannons and Dual Cannons mounted on my ship and it did seem like they didn't cause the others to cool down as well, but I can't be sure. Do Dual Heavy Cannons/Dual Cannons still cause a universal cool down of all other Dual Heavy Cannons/Dual Cannons or can I put as many as will fit on my ships?
Captain
# 5
07-27-2013, 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thfinalnightmare View Post
I just tried an experiment where I had five Heavy Cannons and Dual Cannons mounted on my ship and it did seem like they didn't cause the others to cool down as well, but I can't be sure. Do Dual Heavy Cannons/Dual Cannons still cause a universal cool down of all other Dual Heavy Cannons/Dual Cannons or can I put as many as will fit on my ships?
If you have questions you need to start a new thread. Forum rules prohibit anyone from using threads which are over 30 days old. When a Dev or Mod sees this thread they will close it, so it's better to just make a new thread if you're looking for answers.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.
Ensign
# 6
07-27-2013, 09:39 AM
I tried that, but I got this message:
Hello Captain!

At this time, you may only post replies to threads that have already been created. After a certain amount of time has passed since your registration date, you will be able to create new threads in forums that allow it.

Thanks,

The Star Trek Online Community Team

I haven't posed on this board in near a year, never been banned and I've been playing since the launch so there's no need for this.

So I found a relevant thread and asked the question here.
Rihannsu
# 7
07-27-2013, 09:54 AM
On a vesta with 2 dual auxiliary cannons they go up to about 6 seconds a lot, somewhat randomly.