Lt. Commander
# 1 Steam key came along...
02-02-2010, 12:50 PM
Steam has updated the game under games, no longer says beta. got the real key from steam site and it works wery well. i activated my stuff from the delux versjon. and vent to c store to claim them and it was no problem. but only the body armor extra was under items when one press I. anybody knows were the rest is ? make new caracter to get it or what ?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyyy View Post
Steam has updated the game under games, no longer says beta. got the real key from steam site and it works wery well. i activated my stuff from the delux versjon. and vent to c store to claim them and it was no problem. but only the body armor extra was under items when one press I. anybody knows were the rest is ? make new caracter to get it or what ?
i also pre ordered from steam and dont see my key.

there no view CD key.

how did you register?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:05 PM
right click on the game, properties then pust the link to cryptic and put in key.
i did earlier start the downloade of the game, then paused it at once. then right click the game and there
both cd keys are. i wrote down the real key and put in in on the forum here in the key link on the main page of STO forum. after that i went in on my pc and removed the 1% downloade from steam and made sure also that the steam cliend do not auto update the game for me. i never use steam client, only the cryptic launcher.