Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 01:12 PM
As stated above, the Joined Trill must be made as a new character on launch day after using your retail code. Sorry, but use the steps already listed in this thread.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 01:15 PM
What a joke this thing is. I can't believe it. So I get early start for an early start then I gota restart if I want to use a bonus I paid more money for.

wtf is going on
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebTechGlobal View Post
What a joke this thing is. I can't believe it. So I get early start for an early start then I gota restart if I want to use a bonus I paid more money for.

wtf is going on
To be fair, it was clearly spelled out in the Pre-Order FAQ and has been posted about on the forums for weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Just think, you can mail your Joined Trill a bunch of stuff and get started that much sooner :p
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 01:26 PM
Quote:

wtf is going on
well... you unlocked Klingon at least
Lt. Commander
# 16 no joined trill
02-02-2010, 01:30 PM
I am having the same issue. I entered my retail code and my constitution class starship and red matter capacitor were in the C-Store, but I don't have the joined trill or the TOS uniforms. It's weird because i just bought the Ferengi option and its showing up and I was able to make a redeemed borg as well.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtica View Post
I am having the same issue. I entered my retail code and my constitution class starship and red matter capacitor were in the C-Store, but I don't have the joined trill or the TOS uniforms. It's weird because i just bought the Ferengi option and its showing up and I was able to make a redeemed borg as well.
There is no need to go to the C-Store for the Joined Trill or the Uniforms. They will be in your Character Creator automatically after entering your retail code. At least, mine were.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 01:33 PM
I put in my retail code (after a bit of faffing about with the website i might add)
Once that was done everything was as it should be... joined trill as an option to create a new charater... no need to mess around with c-store and TOS uniforms... except... I was promised miniskirts! there is no TOS uniform except for the top.

oh well, nm i suppose
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 01:39 PM
im having no luck i checked the cstore but theres nothing there!! no joined trill at creation either time to conect cryptic for me
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Hey you better not have to re-create trill because my Lt Commander level 2 is a Trill, I expect it to automatically apply to my character and a 360 fire arc to magically appear too
Unfortunatley Cryptic has said all along we wont get to update out head start character. I just ogt my d2d active took about ten trys to login with it. I can not see a listing in race choices for both tril and joined trill. I can also use all the uniforms listed from the movies and next gen as well as Original trek. I can not find how I get the gear ( weapon and Sheild) I also have loaded the amazon set but have not found out how to get my BO borg.

Hope this helps some.