Lt. Commander
# 1 D2D Pre order uniform bonuses?
02-02-2010, 12:55 PM
Didnt get mine, was supposed to give me three original star trek uniforms blue red and yellow according to there website.....

Anyone else not got this?

Original Star Trek Uniform Set
Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by USS-Tiberius
Didnt get mine, was supposed to give me three original star trek uniforms blue red and yellow according to there website.....

Anyone else not got this?

Original Star Trek Uniform Set
Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).
they are in the character creation not in the c-store
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:45 PM
bumpety bump
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwindleBanks
they are in the character creation not in the c-store
Yes obviously but when going to change my uniform they are not there.....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:52 PM
There is one uniform with color options that include red, out and blue but have been expanded to be like every other uniform piece.

So look for one of the Starfleet Uniforms towards the bottom of your list. And then color it red, yellow, blue, pink, black, whatever.

Hey. Since we can color them black, I guess that means we got TOS Cadet uniforms as well for free. ;-)
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 02:01 PM
What about the other D2D bonus' ([the personal shield, the uniforms [since I created my character during the head start does that mean I have create another one and start over?], the unique ships title [NX prefix], joined trill, etc)... I just checked the C-store and they aren't showing up there, just curious what I am doing wrong, if anything, so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 02:04 PM
So i can't use the uniforms on my BOs? WTF... this blows.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascended_Paladin
What about the other D2D bonus' ([the personal shield, the uniforms [since I created my character during the head start does that mean I have create another one and start over?], the unique ships title [NX prefix], joined trill, etc)... I just checked the C-store and they aren't showing up there, just curious what I am doing wrong, if anything, so any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated thanks.
Submit a ticket if you're missing stuff. Make sure you go to the "Special Unlocks" tab of the C-Store.

As far as costumes go, there are tailors in the requisition area of every Starbase. You can may energy to change costumes (more changes cost more) and you get a free costume change every rank increase.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 02:07 PM
Sadly the TOS uniforms are part bugged and part absent atm. You get the tops, but can't equip the bridge officers with them. The miniskirts are still missing. It is said that it's a known issue and that they are working to fix it.