Lt. Commander
# 51
02-02-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragerx
That tells me Cryptic needs a MOTD with basic info like that so people arent lost. Relying on the ingame community to waste time answer questions Cryptic should have only clogs up the chat windows with redundency
If people don't read the instructions they got, then why are they going to read the MOTD? Your logic is flawed.
Lt. Commander
# 52
02-02-2010, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hey there,

I checked into this for you and thought I would let you know a couple of things:

1) When I looked at your account the Multi-Spectral Personal Shield is available to you. Have you gone to the C-Store to claim it? To do so, click on the little down arrow attached to the minimap, and select C-Store. Once there click on the tab "Special Unlocks". Select the item you wish to claim, and then click on the "claim" button. The item will then appear in your inventory.

2) As I have stated elsewhere on the forums, the missing miniskirts are a bug. They should be available and in-game soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience this is causing some players.

Thanks!

Stormshade
Freaking owned the little cry baby OP.....
Lt. Commander
# 53
02-02-2010, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanMax
The OP is correct. I was screwed out of $80 only to find out I have to pay another $15 before I can use my free month of play.
Multiple people, including Cryptic employees, have patiently explained to you how you're incorrect about this and don' t have to pay a nickel. At first you were mistaken, but now you've moved into lying. Why not just thank the folks who helped you, admit your mistake, and rejoice in finding out things work the way you wanted them to work?
Lt. Commander
# 54
02-02-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entrailsgalore View Post
Precisely. I think people are missing this aspect. Everyone here agreed to the TOS. It could say " You agree that the items advertised are not the items you are really going to get.." and if you agree, then cryptic isn't responsible for anything.
Problem with tos is that now everything in it apply for all countries. In most at time you finish order or pay for something and receive something different you have all rights to get refund,

To defend cryptic, they are not allways ones to blame.

As for D2D DDE uniforms, they still have it in description.

Digital Deluxe Edition Bonuses:
Original Star Trek Uniform Set
Three uniforms from the original series (blue, red, yellow).

If you cant get them in game, just log ticket and wait because game just launched and there could be several thousands people with more important problems then your missing uniforms.

Give cryptic some time to work on launch problems. So far even for my surprise they did better then some other mmos before.
Lt. Commander
# 55
02-02-2010, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Starblazer View Post
So much for 'Pre-Order Bonuses', just yet another CRYPTIC LIE...

Direct2Drive UK

* NO Multi-Spectral Personal Shield (Seems to be taken out in last minute but still advertised)
* Incomplete TOS Uniforms
(No Mini-Skirts as stated official by Cryptic (or is that another 'mistake like the Guarenteed STO Closed Beta Acess was..))

Why am I not surprised, Cryptic seem to enjoy screwing over their customers.
First in Champions Online now in STO..

I will have to think very hard about subbing for a 2nd month. Waiting to see how they will screw people over next. I KNOW..rework the entire balance so no one can play upper level solo just like you did in CO!..
funny that ... i pre-ordered from D2D UK also and got the Shield aswell as the TOS Uniforms, i admit that there are indeed no miniskirts but tbh i couldnt care less about that.
Lt. Commander
# 56
02-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Not surprised he hasn't come back, his last 7 posts were all ****ing about Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 57
02-02-2010, 11:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invelliose View Post
Ok So what of the Tribble, Carbine, Constitution class ship, Personal Shield, Borg Bridge Officer I didn't get, And no it isn't listed in the C-Store at all...nada. I DID get teh khan/Klingon Wine Emote, the Armor, 360 Arv weapon upgrade...but thats it, rest of the Pre-order stuff is M.I.A.
did you even buy all the games from the different retailers to get all that stuff?

picking up pre-order codes are not going to get you that bonus you know... it's tied to the retail key..
so if you thought you were smart, you just wasted dollars on buying the pre-orders...
Lt. Commander
# 58
02-02-2010, 11:24 PM
I was told I'd have a Q playable race.