Lt. Commander
# 11
02-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarksunG View Post
does it do that on your captain or your BOff? cuz I can put it on my Cap, but my BOff won't let me.
That's the problem I have, I got my captain running around in TOS outfit but I can't get my Boffs to have it.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-02-2010, 02:07 PM
The card with the code says it's a Captain-only item. I'd suggest handing onto the Cryptic Points you get for subscribing as I suspect the normal movie uniform (The Admiral jacket minus sleeve ridges, probably with a handful of movie variations like Scotty's vest look) will probably be in the C-Store soon enough and usable on BOffs.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
The card with the code says it's a Captain-only item. I'd suggest handing onto the Cryptic Points you get for subscribing as I suspect the normal movie uniform (The Admiral jacket minus sleeve ridges, probably with a handful of movie variations like Scotty's vest look) will probably be in the C-Store soon enough and usable on BOffs.
/cry

I want my whole bridge crew in them, it'd look kickass.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-02-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leviathan99
I don't think this is the case anymore. I would agree with you if this was a problem with the WoK uniform itself, but its not. It effects all the pre order uniforms- you cannot put the TNG uniform, TOS uniform, etc on any of your bridge officers, in the exact same manner that you can't put the WoK uni on them. It may just be a universal unlock uniform issue at the moment.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-02-2010, 02:33 PM
i tried like 5 times... finally one time it accepted my mousclick but then i had to see that the fitting WoK Pants that go with it are not able to be set to black... (it's just some light grey ) so i switched back to TNG

you see BLACK PANTS -> http://www.olivermann.de/st/ST-Film.jpg

and dont forget about the TOS-miniskirts! http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/m...iser/17443.jpg
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-02-2010, 02:37 PM
I have mine on my alt, but not happy with it... you can't change the rank insignia on it (which by the way is Captain, not Admiral as suggested by the name).
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tain View Post
I don't think this is the case anymore. I would agree with you if this was a problem with the WoK uniform itself, but its not. It effects all the pre order uniforms- you cannot put the TNG uniform, TOS uniform, etc on any of your bridge officers, in the exact same manner that you can't put the WoK uni on them. It may just be a universal unlock uniform issue at the moment.
I had the same thought after I posted. Still, my advice would be not to get your hopes on on WoK admiral bridge crew but to expect TOS/TNG/DS9 uniforms to get resolved soonish.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Worked for me.

Didn't try to put it on my BOs though.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-02-2010, 02:49 PM
I bought the movie with the code (by accident mind you, I was just buying the dvd), but most ppl didn't... so at least it's not like y'all lost something :3
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-02-2010, 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3R0B4NG View Post
i tried like 5 times... finally one time it accepted my mousclick but then i had to see that the fitting WoK Pants that go with it are not able to be set to black... (it's just some light grey ) so i switched back to TNG

you see BLACK PANTS -> http://www.olivermann.de/st/ST-Film.jpg

and dont forget about the TOS-miniskirts! http://images.buycostumes.com/mgen/m...iser/17443.jpg
Some genius that did the WOK outfit used a slightly different color palette than the other uniforms use.