Lt. Commander
# 21
02-02-2010, 03:50 PM
The big problem is with in store pre-orders. We never had the opportunity to purchase the lifetime subscription nor was it properly explained to us that we had to pre-order ONLINE (not in store at gamestop).

They need to fix this idiotic ****.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-02-2010, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaboy View Post
The big problem is with in store pre-orders. We never had the opportunity to purchase the lifetime subscription nor was it properly explained to us that we had to pre-order ONLINE (not in store at gamestop).

They need to fix this idiotic ****.
um preorder cards were made available those who preordered oin store on jan 15th
that code not only got you in the open beta but it also made you eligable to take the lifetime sub
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Still looking for a solution, been waiting in queue for phone support for 1 hr 21 min, hopefully I'll get in soon!
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-02-2010, 05:46 PM
2 hrs on the phone waiting list now.. still waiting for forum response too!
Lt. Commander
I have had a similar problem in ordering the lifetime subscription. I ordered (or attempted to) on Jan 31 (so not quite at the very last minute). For whatever reason the order never completely processed (although I did end up with four charges to my bank (much to my horror). Fortunately I was not charged the four times (or even once for that matter). have created a billing ticket (also send a non-account email) and tried phone support, but after 2 hours yesterday (Feb 1) and 4 hours (and counting) today on hold, I am understandably frustrated (not to mention tired of the hold music, I mean really, at least break it up with some "your call is important" interruptions or something.) I did receive my DVD version of the game today, but will not install or play until I get the subscription resolved.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek View Post
I have had a similar problem in ordering the lifetime subscription. I ordered (or attempted to) on Jan 31 (so not quite at the very last minute). For whatever reason the order never completely processed (although I did end up with four charges to my bank (much to my horror). Fortunately I was not charged the four times (or even once for that matter). have created a billing ticket (also send a non-account email) and tried phone support, but after 2 hours yesterday (Feb 1) and 4 hours (and counting) today on hold, I am understandably frustrated (not to mention tired of the hold music, I mean really, at least break it up with some "your call is important" interruptions or something.) I did receive my DVD version of the game today, but will not install or play until I get the subscription resolved.
I just called phone support and waited for more than 3 hours only to have the call randomly hang up.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Could try PM'ing a dev.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-02-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Symon View Post
I just called phone support and waited for more than 3 hours only to have the call randomly hang up.
I think that's their way of saying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGk...eature=related
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
I think that's their way of saying:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5QGk...eature=related
Hehe. If only that were true. For all they know I could have been calling for any other reason!
Lt. Commander
what are the billing ph# or were can they be found? TY!