Lt. Commander
Amazingly I couldn't find the answer to this by searching... But are the items that you get for preordering available for each new character that you make, or just for the one that claims them?

In the c-store I have the pet shuttle, the nx ship registry, the automated defense battery, the klingon and khaaan emote and the multispatial shield available for free, but the character that I'm on isn't going to be my main character (I'm gonna wait a week before I create my main, so that most startup issues have been resolved), and I want to know if I can toy around with them and then activate them on my main in a week as well.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 01:28 PM
I was able to create my joined trill and claimed all the items my primary did.

so it does work, unless its a one per account item
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 01:29 PM
its per character
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 01:34 PM
Oh and by the way don't destroy stuff, it's only once per character... found that out after i destroyed my steam armor thingie

Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 01:35 PM
so if the items are per charactor what happens if you delete your charactor , do you lose all the specials never to see them again or will they be available again because they are linked to my account..
and another question if I claim my shuttle and bind it to my tier 1 ship, does this mean that when i move up to say tier 2 or 3 that i am unable to bring the shuttle along with me, I NEED TO KNOW?