Lt. Commander
# 1 Your payment method was declined
02-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Your payment method was declined. Please verify the information you have provided is correct. If you believe this is an error, please try another payment method or contact us for support

I know the Card works I just used it on XBOX Live not but a few days ago. Been trying for over 3 hours now and I finally get in and it declines me? I've tried contacting Billing Support but nothing happens trying to create a ticket. I'm at a loss as to what to do next. No way am I going to call long distance to sit on hold in this mess.

Sigh this combined with the lag and server issues just WOW.

Probably auto declining from overbilling me every time I tried to register the card and key.

So is this for real or another false error message from billing?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 02:50 PM
I got the same message. I have been trying for about 20 minutes without it working, I'll go try once more.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I keep getting the decline message now. Finally managed to open a ticket but I don't expect a response any time soon. This has been a big waste of time and it looks like I will have to spend a few more hours to sort the mess out. What a wonderful Billing Service and I thought Microsoft had the worst Billing ever.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 03:26 PM
bump no response from ticket as of yet. I notice sometimes it adds a credit option to my account. Although the credit card number format appears to be wrong. I've tried deleting the old payment method and redoing it several times but even that is not working. Really starting to wonder why its declining and I know it has something to do with Cryptic. How much you wanna bet I'm going to be on the phone for a while sorting this crap out. So much time wasted I wonder why I even bother some times.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 03:29 PM
What lag and server issues?
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
What lag and server issues?
LOL the lag from the servers being completely overloaded and underpowered. The constant rubber banding in every aspect of the game. WTF game are you pretending to play? I have a 100mbit Coax Connection running on a Fibre line how about you?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothandros
LOL the lag from the servers being completely overloaded and underpowered. The constant rubber banding in every aspect of the game. WTF game are you pretending to play? I have a 100mbit Connection how about you?
Umm theres almost no rubber banding at all in this game. The server issues were due to capacity and have almost been fully fixed.

Care to elaborate? And as for 100mb i doubt that. And IF you do have that conenction, then theres still a big problem either with your network setup or your isp.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedgp123 View Post
Umm theres almost no rubber banding at all in this game. The server issues were due to capacity and have almost been fully fixed.

Care to elaborate? And as for 100mb i doubt that. And IF you do have that conenction, then theres still a big problem either with your network setup or your isp.
Your so full of **** your eyes are turning brown buddy.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothandros
Your so full of **** your eyes are turning brown buddy.
No need to get abusive or arrogant. It really isn't worth the ban. As i said, the server rarely rubber bands. If youa re experienceing heavy rubber banding, then the problem is either on yoru side or your isp.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm having the same trouble with my billing. I know they said give it 5-10 minutes and try it again; i keep doing that. I'm looking at the card, so I know all the info is right. Everything I've tried has come up failed- dashes or spaces between numbers (in the former, gives an error saying must be number; in the latter, auto-removed them), making sure my email adrs was validated, logging out and rebooting the browser. None of it has been of any avail yet.
Closed Thread