Lt. Commander
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaev
I see it im my selection list of uniforms when talking to the Tailor. It wont click. It was part of my package from DL Download. I applied my key and got everything else fine from cstore but this seems to be broken. Can you not use the Original Series Costume on a liberated Borg? DEV???
The devs said that these bonuses will be available on launch day. Check back at midnight.

EDIT: WOOT, Time travelling post

Gee, Cryptic, maybe you should fix your message boards instead of the weapon color "problem."
Lt. Commander
I see it im my selection list of uniforms when talking to the Tailor. It wont click. It was part of my package from DL Download. I applied my key and got everything else fine from cstore but this seems to be broken. Can you not use the Original Series Costume on a liberated Borg? DEV???
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Nvm you just cant apply uniform and change your appearance at the same time
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-01-2010, 08:23 PM
Yeah. My special Envoy and Ambassador titles arent working either.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-01-2010, 08:26 PM
how did you get a DDE code in the first place? They said DDE codes were going out at 10am PST tomorrow
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2010, 08:28 PM
DL Direct, they are out of paris i guess they emailed out earlier. Next question. Cant seem to apply uniform to anyone but my main character. Can your away team not use them??
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 01:39 PM
I'm having the same trouble - sometimes the TOS uniform just can't be selected. Have /bugged it in game.