Lt. Commander
# 1 Gm help please account issue
02-02-2010, 02:40 PM
i recently plaid for the DDE atari star trek. i got my retail key all my preorder stuff but my prepaid credit card has not been billed for this. or maybe it has im not sure but i loaded 70 bucks onto it to cover just in case. today the money is still there. and im unsure what would happen if i remove this moneya nd they do bill me or if they already have can i just pull it off.

im pretty sure they dont give out retail keys before you pay. and my account does says fully online next payment the 3rd of next month.

so give me some advice please. can i safely take thi money off my card or should i wait and if i do and they try to bill me what happens?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 02:49 PM
serious bumpage this has me a little concerned
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 03:11 PM
bump bump bump
Lt. Commander
# 4 anyone got advice on this
02-02-2010, 03:15 PM
blerghle blergh blergh
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Leave the money there, the money has already been pre-authorised by your credit card company and is allocated for them to take. Normally they have two weeks to actually take the money before your credit card company rejects the pre-authorisation request (time may be different in different countries). I suspect that if you tried to take this money out the credit card company would refuse it but if they did let you have it and then Atari debits your card you may go overdrawn and you'll end up getting charged for that.

Best to leave the money where it is. If in say a month, that money is still there then phone up your credit card company and ask them what outstanding pre-authorisation requests there are on your card, if they say that there aren't any then Atari has made a booboo and forgotten to charge you. It does occasionally happen.