Career Officer
# 1 But seriously, buff romulans
01-21-2014, 02:30 PM
They need to be immune to tractor beams and have the elachi proc built into all their ships to make up for the low power levels and lack of stats in other areas.
12th Fleet Are recruiting Active PvP'ers.
We have Full T5 starbase, Teamspeak and over 200 active members.

Go to Recruitment room and beam up! You'll be glad you did.
Survivor of Romulus
# 2
01-21-2014, 02:37 PM
Nope there do not it takes a bit to get in to flying rom ships but there sing powers work wonders once u learn when n howcto use them.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Captain
# 3
01-21-2014, 02:38 PM
Singularity Breeches and other singularity powers should, at the very least, have a confuse added to their perception debuff. Just making your enemies lose the ability to target hostiles isn't enough. It should make them shoot at each other too.
Career Officer
# 4
01-21-2014, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonfl View Post
Singularity Breeches and other singularity powers should, at the very least, have a confuse added to their perception debuff. Just making your enemies lose the ability to target hostiles isn't enough. It should make them shoot at each other too.
Not enough, it should be like an AMS, and completely trash your ui too.

Captain
# 5
01-21-2014, 03:13 PM

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Romulans are way too strong. Can you imagine if cryptic doesn't realize you're joking and grants your request?

I'm scared that there are people who wanna see the world burn.
Reality is WAR

KHG Klingon Honor Guard
Empire Veteran
# 6
01-21-2014, 03:17 PM
something dieing every time i decloak i think makes up for any drawbacks warbirds have...
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 7
01-21-2014, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magniacapra View Post
Not enough, it should be like an AMS, and completely trash your ui too.
I did say "at the very least," and what you describe might bring rommie ships somewhere close to par. As mentioned in the other thread though, the complete and total lack of species specific captain and boff boosted accuracy will always leave the Romulans in a hole that they'll never quite dig out of.
Captain
# 8
01-21-2014, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deokkent View Post

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Romulans are way too strong. Can you imagine if cryptic doesn't realize you're joking and grants your request?

I'm scared that there are people who wanna see the world burn.
Who is joking?
Career Officer
# 9
01-21-2014, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
something dieing every time i decloak i think makes up for any drawbacks warbirds have...
Being able to run away after vaping someone too without fail and never die helps, but it isnt enough, Feds, and especially the Klingons are just way too strong.

Empire Veteran
# 10
01-21-2014, 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magniacapra View Post
Being able to run away after vaping someone too without fail and never die helps, but it isnt enough, Feds, and especially the Klingons are just way too strong.
oh ya your right. none of my ships have the survivability my warbirds have, too. thanks to its ability to get away, not tank. tanking is risky, even more risky then battlecloaking! but i dont feel the need to stop using my fed or kdf in spite of how inferior they are, so romulans arent good enough yet? its not so much for romulans to be best, but for romulans to be the only?
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus