Lt. Commander
# 1
02-02-2010, 01:59 PM
Your Welcome
Lt. Commander
# 2 CC Theft !!!
02-02-2010, 01:59 PM
I used a credit card to setup a subscription and after it was doen i cancelled the sub so it wont recur the bill- now when i check the balance they have taken 1 pound out of my accoutn- what the hell?
andit also now says i have forfeited all the remaining time on my account becuase i didnt want to pay the first onths subscription!!!

What kind of robbery is this- coem the 8th now my free days will be gone and they robbed my account of 1 for no damn reason!!!
I demand an explanation or i am reporting this to the police and having them charge this as fraud and theft!!!!

I paid the 30 for the game so i should be entitled to the 30 days- i dotn see why i have to forfeit them cause i cancelled my sub!!!!
if the game was any good come the end of the 30 days i would use a prepaid game card isntead of my cc.

Thanks for ruining my experince with this game and this ripoff company crpytic!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Paypal fee?
Lt. Commander
# 4
Uhm yeah, that's normal. It's done to verify the CC is legit. You do get it back in a few days ya know.
Lt. Commander
# 5
This is normal verification methods to make sure you're not giving them a junk CC.

They'll make a minor charge (usually $1 or less, or your native currency), then refund the charge the following business day or two.

This isn't uncommon, keep an eye out, it should be refunded shortly. PayPal does that to verify your checking account, too.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarella
What kind of robbery is this- coem the 8th now my free days will be gone and they robbed my account of 1 for no damn reason!!!
There's a pretty common reason for that. Many online service providers (including Paypal, if you were paying through them) charge a small fee to verify your bank account.

Besides being a standard practice it's usually stated in texts that you are forced to agree to via check box and the like.

Did you read the terms and conditions of the transaction?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-02-2010, 02:03 PM
He's also stating that by cancelling you forfeit whatever time you have remaining?

the 8th is when EU customers' grace period ends. Have you actually entered your Retail Key?

Just askin.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 02:03 PM
i dID NOT use paypal i used a CREDIT CARD - it was a visa CC - and they took the 1 from that !

Yes- i have entered the retail cd key and setup the subscription- after i cancelled it told me all my remaining game time is forfeit cause i didnt want to let them take the money out of the Credit Card- lol what a sham this is.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarella
I used a credit card to setup a subscription and after it was doen i cancelled the sub so it wont recur the bill- now when i check the balance they have taken 1 pound out of my accoutn- what the hell?
andit also now says i have forfeited all the remaining time on my account becuase i didnt want to pay the first onths subscription!!!

I demand an explanation or i am reporting this to the police and having them charge this as fraud and theft!!!!

I paid the 30 for the game so i should be entitled to the 30 days- i dotn see why i have to forfeit them cause i cancelled my sub!!!!
if the game was any good come the end of the 30 days i would use a prepaid game card isntead of my cc.

Thanks for ruining my experince with this game and this ripoff company crpytic!!!!

When you cancelled your subscription there was an option to either cancel right away or to play to the end of remaining game time. I guess you chose the first one ( you had to choose it because the second one was selected by default )

The 1 is a verification fee which will be returned to you.

In order to get your 30 days back you will have to re-activate the subscription and hope you are given the free time back before cancelling again, but with more care.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-02-2010, 02:04 PM
That's so LOL! They robbed my CC for 1! Dirty *******s...
Closed Thread