Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > The Academy
Login

Lt. Commander
Question about steam Digital delux version extras aswell as shuttle craft and admirals uniform and the joined trill.

OK! I own all of the above and what i would like to know is this.
If i claim the NX prefix, shuttle, chrome armour and the pasive 360 defence on the charactor im using and bind the items to my ship.
  • Will i be able to move my shuttle to my tier 2/3 vessel or is it stuck to my tier 1 ship. the same goes for my 360 passive weapon.
im under the impression that these items are only available to one charactor per account, so my other question is this.
  • What happens if i decide to delete my charactor, will all these items go back into the CStore for me to claim them again or have i been ripped off and will never see them again.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 02:07 PM
  • Will i be able to move my shuttle to my tier 2/3 vessel or is it stuck to my tier 1 ship. the same goes for my 360 passive weapon.
The items are bound to your character, not your ship. They can be moved from ship to ship.
  • What happens if i decide to delete my charactor, will all these items go back into the CStore for me to claim them again or have i been ripped off and will never see them again.
The items are one per character, not one per account.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-02-2010, 02:12 PM
ok i think i understand. so if i have 5 charactors, all 5 charactors can have the nx prefix, 360 weapon and a shuttle and that infact that these special iteams will always be available to me forever once per charactor.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-02-2010, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobius_PC
ok i think i understand. so if i have 5 charactors, all 5 charactors can have the nx prefix, 360 weapon and a shuttle and that infact that these special iteams will always be available to me forever once per charactor.
The NX prefix and uniforms should be reusable, and not one-use/character. The turret / shuttle you should be able to bring with you when you upgrade your ship (though you'll likely have outgrown the turret by then).