Captain
# 11
01-22-2014, 05:33 AM
200+ impulse corvette with impulse cell, dueterium burn, apo, ph and a few other tricks

often I park, wait for a decloak gank... then hit my 'escape sequence' (700+ impulse!) and leave them having wasted their alpha (often, they get one weapon cycle out before I'm out of range - ph and apo ensuring no tractor shenanigans - and with duet burn and evasives, I can play 'keep away' for far longer than they can...

(and plenty of backup to stop snb being effective/precautions to avoid grav pulse)

....oh, and of course multi-spam chroniton mnes specced to last a long time :p

...Not been in kerrat recently though as the big guns on at my time seem to have got wise to the fact my corvettes a pure trololo boat...
Starfleet Veteran
# 12
01-22-2014, 07:02 AM
Ker'rat zone chat is a loving nurturing atmosphere conducive to the growth of the fledgling playebase. In no way could anyone take the actions and words of people in Ker'rat as trolling. Seriously Now, there is a sink or swim attitude held by many of the players but a great deal of the trolling is in the chat system. Still lots of ganking.some feds team up with KDF and use ams tor scramble for a suprise attack on their own faction
Captain
# 13
01-22-2014, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peyotefootstool View Post
Ker'rat zone chat is a loving nurturing atmosphere conducive to the growth of the fledgling playebase. In no way could anyone take the actions and words of people in Ker'rat as trolling. Seriously Now, there is a sink or swim attitude held by many of the players but a great deal of the trolling is in the chat system. Still lots of ganking.some feds team up with KDF and use ams tor scramble for a suprise attack on their own faction
lol, i pmed an OPFOR ship in an arena once to AMS/scramble me so I could kill an annoying team chat complainer once. (you know the type, shooting their load into a zombie they have exactly zero chance of killing while some guy is 10k away at 10 percent and should be dead 2 minutes ago, while this guy is ******** to holy high fricken heaven that no one is "assisting" his dumb ass)

worked too, my demfawhax popped them immediately.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===
Empire Veteran
# 14
01-22-2014, 07:11 AM
With all those speed buffs what is your bonus defense?!?!
Starfleet Veteran
# 15
01-22-2014, 07:15 AM
What trololol? We poor Feds are always trolololed by the bcloaked evuls...
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!

Last edited by starwrathforever; 01-22-2014 at 07:18 AM.
Survivor of Romulus
# 16
01-22-2014, 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
What trololol? We poor Feds are always trolololed by the bcloaked evuls...
Yes indeed! Nerf the Evuls!!
^^ I am Stoutes, and I approve of my message ^^
Captain
# 17
01-22-2014, 07:45 AM
Ker'rat is my Fleet Defiant's anti-gank patrol zone. I fly around cloaked until I find a heavily damaged teammate limping away from a cube or something, and then I watch over them until some oh-so-courageous Klink decloaks for some easy pickings. Can't take much of a beating, those BOPs.
Captain
# 18
01-22-2014, 07:45 AM
I do one of 2 things.

1) What Scurry said about vaping the vapor, nothing more funny then seeing them go up in smoke.
2) I let them run off with 10-30% hull left, in other words I buff up just enough to make them wet themselves.

Nothing more funny then seeing someone run off and never leave the fed ball after you give them a good fright.

Also what's wrong with flying a Brel? I do it all the time!
------
It is through repetition that we learn our weakness.
A master with a stone is better than a novice with a sword.

Has damage got out of control?
This is the last thing I will post.
Captain
# 19
01-22-2014, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bitemepwe View Post
With all those speed buffs what is your bonus defense?!?!
assuming you mean me... 97 ish native (2pc aegis (10% bonus def via engine and 2pc bonus), 3x dyson console - doffed a2d replaces the lost rcs/neut values) , a hell of a lot more when ap0 and impulse cell/evasive/duet kick in

...of course the best thing is killing the crystalline entity with a hyperspeed ramming speed^^

Only issue is I'm going so fast, I have difficulty doing enough damage before I'm behind them - although it does look awesome,, seeing a graviton torp spread 3 and a few extra torps hit seconds after you got out of range, with a chroniton mine chaser to discourage pursuers

Edit - I recently moved my faster corvette (the torpboat) build to the plesh brek so the above value is from memory - I'm still up in the air about the utility of flanking, but I'm seriously missing my corvettes ability to stick two fingers up at all the firepower pve mobs bring to bear (outrunning borg plasma balls was too much fun, never tried seeing if I can evade borg lances though yet...)

Last edited by burstorion; 01-22-2014 at 08:48 AM.
Career Officer
# 20
01-22-2014, 08:46 AM
Well in my tac fed cruiser when I trolol I'll fly around shooting at cubes and spheres pretty much just farming but keeping my eyes and ears open. Then a noob BoP decloaks on me, RSP, GDF ( if I let it get that far) , APA, DEM3 EPTW weap bat, broadside - pop in 2 seconds.