Lt. Commander
# 1 Any advice on this
02-02-2010, 02:17 PM
i recently plaid for the DDE atari star trek. i got my retail key all my preorder stuff but my prepaid credit card has not been billed for this. or maybe it has im not sure but i loaded 70 bucks onto it to cover just in case. today the money is still there. and im unsure what would happen if i remove this moneya nd they do bill me or if they already have can i just pull it off.

im pretty sure they dont give out retail keys before you pay. and my account does says fully online next payment the 3rd of next month.

so give me some advice please. can i safely take thi money off my card or should i wait and if i do and they try to bill me what happens?
_________
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 02:22 PM
you wont be charged till next month if you don't have money in your account next month your play time will expire. up to you if you take the money out till then

just an update if you don't have any money in your bank account next month it will try to charge and probably minus your bank account and take you into your overdraft.

i would think you were automatically billed for your game when you pressed the buy button but if you say nothing was taken out of your account then hmmm keep quiet